By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii/360 comparison

Congratulations, I strongly recommend you to pay those 50 dollars, playing online games like GRAW and R6:V is amazing, and yes that is the big difference between silver and gold

Around the Network
Wojtas said:
ckmlb said:
Dodece said:

Aww dude, get the point already. Who gives a damn if the games are old or not. What matters is if the games ARE GOOD. Seriously. I sure as hell don't give a rats ass whether MS has to make new arcade games for the consumer, if they offer you an online service like this they better have good products to sell. Besides MS could have signed a contract with any other developer that does have worthy retro titles, but ooops. Looks like Nintendo did the smart thing first. My point? Stop trying to belittle Nintendos offering, cause it's one hell of a good thing they did thus far with it. Go play PS3 or something.

Go play a PS3? I can play any of the 3 actually and I happily do, next time save the insults.

MS doesn't offer as many retro games, but the ones that are offered are revamped and improved which is a good thing.

I'm sure if Nintendo revamped the graphics and improved them for those old games and added online co-op and other features you would be complaining right? Didn't think so.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

scorptile said:
ive seen the difference between the 360 graphics to the wii graphics and on a normal tv and there is no difference. if you compare 2nd gen games to 1st gen games then yes there will be a small difference but if you compare launch title to launch title you will se no difference what so ever.

Time to see the old eye doctor.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

javierdacosta said:
Congratulations, I strongly recommend you to pay those 50 dollars, playing online games like GRAW and R6:V is amazing, and yes that is the big difference between silver and gold

The only difference is playing online wow.

mM

I want to make things clear about my machine errors. They happened the most on Wii sports. Once in Red Steel, and once in Twilight Princess. I have had zero problems with Scarface, or Godfather. Other then the fact that those two titles take around three minutes to get started. Believe it or not, but I played those titles much longer then the three that bugged on me.

So I would say it is not a issue with third party developers. I would not say its first party development either. I would say that the operating system or the hardware itself has a few issues. Which is the most logical conclusion. Really doesn't bother me all that much the bugs are very rare, and having owned consoles for many years I am used to quirks. Anyone remember jamming carts in the console to make the game run?

Around the Network

Haha, yeah. I used to have to pull the cartridge out slightly on my old NES to get them to connect properly. Or breathe on the pins for a little extra conductivity.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

And I thought my posts were long...

Good post

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

???????????

Are you saying that is not enough????

Now I can tell you have never played anything online, the difference is houge!!!!!!!!!!