By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Over 1M DSi sold

Nintendo is very smart.. people will want to upgrade to the dsi.

mM
Around the Network

meh, I'll stick with my PSP when it comes to movies and music, my DS will remain the r4 machine.

i still lol at all the people who thought it would bomb, nintendo knows their DS audience

i wonder what the true successor of the DS will be like since DSi seems like a way to ease consumers into these features for a portable handheld gaming device

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

i dont see this coming to the west for quite some time

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Interesting, and a nice breakdow of the 3 models too.

6.44 million for DS original
17.34 million for DSlite
1.06 million for DSi

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Well I guess it just passed the Virtual Boy....

My grandma driving a golf cart backwards uphill could pass the Virtual boy.

I kinda want a dsi, but I might just go with a spare lite. I am heading to China for a year and I want to take a ds with me. I am expecting that anything I take with me could get lost/stolen/ suffer other random horrible mishap. Eventually, I will et a DSi. And, yay on the sales. Then again, I kinda want a Virutal boy too.

edit-  i want an Ique also. Don't know why. Just do.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

jake_the_fake1 said:
meh, I'll stick with my PSP when it comes to movies and music, my DS will remain the r4 machine.

Well you do that though this is not about the PSP it is about the DSi. But now that you mentioned it the 11m something PSP’s will be crushed by the DSi in a mater of months ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

Well you do that though this is not about the PSP it is about the DSi. But now that you mentioned it the 11m something PSP’s will be crushed by the DSi in a mater of months ;)

lolz, shit hardware sells to shit heads, so yeah I'll agree with you, it's sad but a reality.

jake_the_fake1 said:
Roma said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

lolz, shit hardware sells to shit heads, so yeah I'll agree with you, it's sad but a reality.

Well said.

jake_the_fake1 said:
Roma said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

Yeah that’s why the PS2 sold so well because it is shit hardware!

You do agree there as well right?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(