By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just got a Wii this afternoon...

Well it was 2PM in the afternoon i was watching the movie Cars (great movie!), My GF comes in and hands me a present ..I was like what the heck is this, she says open it!...

Well i opened and to my utter suprise it's a god-damn Wii!!!..I was shocked i got this toy  than i said thanks made love to her blah blah...then i hugged her stuff..I have yet to buy her anything! I'm screwed for christmas:((..

well i was thinking about buying another wii game.

the The Wii that she bought me had bundled game with SMG(really fun) and de blob(Weird game)..What game should i get before the year's over? ive been checking to find a game i would love to play but i can't find any to play :(

Well i'm offically a multi-console owner(YIPEE!!!360 and Wii), idthink im gonna be online and stuff i hate SSBB...dont know guys any GAME sugesstions is welcome?

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

I bet she bought you the Wii for HER to play not you.
rofl

Wow thats awsome

mM

Your girlfriend is a gamer?

Gratz, now you better hurry find a nice present for your girlfriend. :D

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
Your girlfriend is a gamer?

No, but when my buddies bring his Wii over to my house we play and stuff and she looks at us while we play.

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Buying a game for yourself or her?

Any ways, what do you (or her) like? Give us something to go on for our recommendations. If you like beatem ups, No More Heroes is high on fun and insane on style.

if you like atmosphere and a solid FPS, go for Metroid Prime 3

If you like story and some intensity (and Resident Evil) get Umbrella Chronicles.

If you like to really challenge your mind, get Zack & Wiki

If you like to smoke pot, get Mario Kart Wii

There's tons of great games, so what do you like?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Madanial said:
Gratz, now you better hurry find a nice present for your girlfriend. :D

lol yeah man she has everything she wants, idk what to get her honestly i'll probably buy her a vacuum or something.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
^ All musts

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
No More Heroes
Trauma Center
^ Excellent, but kind of niche so be careful of which ones you choose.

That's a really nice gift. Woo hoo for you! Zelda is still a great game even though a lot of people say it's not as good as the other ones. Metroid, Mario Kart, No More Heroes, COD WaW (I like it better on PC, but the Wii version is actually pretty good), FF:Chocobo, Shaun White (from what I hear, it's pretty good with the Balance Board and without), everybody but me loves Okami... I'll leave some for other people.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.