By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just got a Wii this afternoon...

The night time is the right time.

Yeah, Trauma Center is fun and you can get it on the cheap. Zack and Wiki is great but a lot of my friends are frustrated to no end over that game.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
~flame said:
oh crap! i totally forgot about tales of symphonia 2 thanks cougarman^.^ is it any good? if so i'm getting it monday morning

i am about 3 hours in to the game, so far it is a ok game but it didn't hook me in yet, battle system is fun, story is avarage rpg stuff so far, overall it is the only traditional rpg for the wii right now, and it is decent

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
steven787 said:

Yeah, Trauma Center is fun and you can get it on the cheap. Zack and Wiki is great but a lot of my friends are frustrated to no end over that game.

Psh. That's just proof that they were living with a puzzle deficiency.

Playing a game like Discworld would break their souls. It's good that they're training now so that they don't accidentally get their souls broken by a really hard puzzle game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Get youserlf inside a sexy men lingerie. That should be it.

since you like rpgs i recommend fire emblem...best rpg on wii

Around the Network

Okami (IMO better than Zelda)
Zak & Wiki
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Galaxy
Endless Ocean
RE4
No More Heroes

On Wiiware dl Lost Winds and World of Goo,Final Fantasy

VC Sin and Punishment

Give de Blob a chance, it's really quite fun.
Anything else would have to be Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Okami, RE4 if you haven't played it yet, Call of Duty, Trauma Center, Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers Charged, Boom Blox, Zack and Wiki, No More Heroes and there are a bunch of other ones.
Here's to choices.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

If youre man enough get Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. It'll kick your ass! Its a Strategy-RPG
Ive been playing ToS 2 and if you like RPG its probably the only true JRPG on Wii. Though since youve played them before it all might seem cliche and done however its my first and Im enjoying it.
Super Paper Mario is another good RPG.
Also you would be a fool not to buy Twilight Princess.

Off-Topic:I knew someone with a FF avatar wouldnt buy a Wii.;P

~flame said:
Madanial said:
Gratz, now you better hurry find a nice present for your girlfriend. :D

lol yeah man she has everything she wants, idk what to get her honestly i'll probably buy her a vacuum or something.

I seem to recall a time my dad gave my mom workout tapes for Christmas.  Unless you girlfriend is far more forgiving than my mom, I would suggest something more personal and less .. "please clean up my mess."

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Get Wii Fit and make your GF do the hoola hoop naked, while you sit back on the couch, and fap.