By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: Cross Edge coming in March 09. (PS3 Exclusive JRPG.)

PS3FBNews: "Speaking to RPGamer, an NIS America representative confirmed the rumors that the ensemble RPG Cross Edge will be headed for the US.

That's great news for traditional JRPG fans everywhere -- the Compile Heart title features characters from the companies Capcom, Namco-Bandai, Gust, Idea Factory and Nippon Ichi. Mark your calendar, kids -- the game will be released in March 2009. To learn more, check out our coverage of the PS3 exclusive here."

Awesome-Pop!!!!!!!

Around the Network

dbl post. :/

Onna is going to be happy

mM

probably the worst looking HD game ever. I mean this game could have been done on the PS1. Still Booyah another exclusive JRPG we'll show em which console is the RPG king.

why is morrigan in this game

Around the Network

saw the gameplay and somehow I thought it's a psp game

wait.. traditional RPG?

From what i've seen the RPG is some sort of SRPG/JRPG hybrid.

Leaning more towards the SRPG side.

^exactly

I have no idea what to think about this game. What kind of story could possibly throw those characters together in a decent fashion without throwing their backstories out the window entirely. But hell, I'll certainly give it a whirl, wouldn't be a JRPG fan if I didn't try the weird unlikely to be good stuff every now and then.

So...this is basicly MK VS DC sept its a JRPG not a fighter? The heeeelllllll.....?