By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can you guys stop whining?

We know the ps3 gets bad publicity... but though luck! suck it up

and making more threads giving attention to the hate doesn't work certainly when you make about 50 of those each day

thanks!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Kirby007 which side are you asking to stop whinning? The ps3 crowd right?

Edit: If you are expect a lot of people complaining in this thread.

agreed

Another thread about Whining?

=p Says the one who made plenty of those threads.

Around the Network

i agree

Well you post in all of those "whining" Threads, so in essence you are keeping the whining alive..........

Kirby likes to see PS3 owners/fans all riled up because of the bad publicity, so I don´t know why he´s asking them to stop whining....fun´s over?

blazinhead89 said:
Well you post in all of those "whining" Threads, so in essence you are keeping the whining alive..........

correct and everytime i say the same thing : get over it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

correct and everytime i say the same thing : get over it

Not True : To the anti Sony news you dont. I Don't see you saying "Get over it" to Gebx..........