By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Preview - Downloadable only on the Wii!

I saw a mention of it in another thread but wanted to post it out in the open so people saw it, if you check your Wii there is a short download you can get with 2 videos available now and another 2 to come in the next few weeks as we get closer to MP3 launch

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

US only?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
US only?

Sorry, I'm not sure. I just spotted my Wii glowing while I was playing GH2 and switched over and found myself kneeling before the TV praying for a playable download...but no such luck.. only videos so far.

I do live in the US so its possible other regions....actually wait no...based on the date it was giving in trailers it would have to be US. So ya, sorry US only, I would edit the title of thread but its too late ><

damn it =( are they cool?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Where were they up for download from? Wii Shop Channel?

Around the Network

Yes,

Go into Wii Shop -> Wii Ware -> Metroid Prime 3 (top left corner) -> 0 Points

the first video is awesome its advertised almost like an action movis

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Neos said:
damn it =( are they cool?

The videos themselves are pretty cool, but they compressed it pretty small to make it a quick download so the quality isn't all it should be.  

ugg1020 said:
the first video is awesome its advertised almost like an action movis

Ya they are really playing the storyline up this time, which makes me very happy! I have always wanted more story depth to the Prime series (Prime 2 was much better though).

Damn it.. got an error while trying to run the shop channel, no blue light yet anyways, i'll have to try again later (i'm in Australia, so may not even be up for us)

Thanks for the notice Sqri