By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBig problem - Toronto Star

That calculator thingie was fricking amazing.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
^ just you. gebx's threads pollute the front page. I would have to click on the thread to even see dmj's post.

Well he must be doing something right to be that popular, personally I find both things I stated to be annoying, just one is now more annoying than the other.

Acevil said:
^ just you. gebx's threads pollute the front page. I would have to click on the thread to even see dmj's post.

Well he must be doing something right to be that popular, personally I find both things I stated to be annoying, just one is now more annoying than the other.

agreed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

^i'm the complete opposite of you. I don't find either annoying but I would thing gebx's would be more annoying for the reason I posted. both are easily ignorable

^i'm the complete opposite of you. I don't find either annoying but I would thing gebx's would be more annoying for the reason I posted. both are easily ignorable

Yet your here... derailing my thread...

Face it, you can't ignore me even if you tried... your a moth and I'm your electrobug zapper thingy...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

why don't you use the pooperscooper account?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Gebx obsessed with All things Sony related? Awesome keep Sony in the Limelight

I need to find that calculator level.

I'll go search "LittleBigComputer" when I pop it in later, in the new and improved search mode which was just patched, along with the new and improved moderation that came with the patch, which tells you why your level was moderated, and instead of simply deleting the level, you're told how to 'fix' it.

Fraud. Makes me ashamed of living in Toronto.

"Media Molecule, he says, is "working with Sony all the time to improve these issues, and we're making very good progress... "rest assured, it will just keep getting better and better." - That's good news.

perpride said:
Fraud. Makes me ashamed of living in Toronto.

"Media Molecule, he says, is "working with Sony all the time to improve these issues, and we're making very good progress... "rest assured, it will just keep getting better and better." - That's good news.

Toronto is awesome, well the Toronto Sun newspaper generally is just horid. The star has good points and bad points.