By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz resistance fall of man league

Or we'll not all fanboys like you guys suggest. Seriously, grow up.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I tried a similar thing for the Nintendo WFC but no one was interested in that, either.

I was being sarcastic and agree with you Ben, sorry.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Why cant you guys just join the clan?!!! How hard is it? Why wait a year for ssj12 to make a clan, its so easy, just join the clan named vgchartz league!!!

mM

Am I the only one getting tired of seeing the same people cry "fanboy" in every thread?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I would join, but to do so I'd need a PS3.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Sporticus said:
I was being sarcastic and agree with you Ben, sorry.

Sorry, I didn't catch that at first.  Also...your avatar keeps confusing me, I keep thinking you're Kber81.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ok me I join both clan as soon as someone gives me a PS3 and a WII... I'd like to play them.... just don't have/want to spend money on an other system right now...
but trust me I would be glad to whoop your ass on resistance :) (for fun of course lol)

I would join but I don't play Resistance much anymore, I prefer Warhawk.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Oh well,

I guess Leo-J will have to just pick up a 360 and Halo3 when it comes out and form a clan there on XBL. See you on Live Leo!

(yah that was a joke).

Good luck with that clan though. 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )