By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz resistance fall of man league

If you have resistance, join the vgchartz clan!

add my id:jipmg

Then add me in resistance and you can join the clan.

This is good especially for flag captures so we can woop ass in resistance fall of man!

mM
Around the Network

Good luck with this.

dam! lol nobody wants to join! Oh well, the clan is" vgchartz league "

just find me in resistance and join the clan :D

mM

curious pitch...

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

I would join you, but I am totally rusty. I have Oblivion to occupy me and then soon Warhawk. Now a Warhawk league, that sounds like a cool idea...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

Good luck with this.

exactly theres to many 360 and Wii fanboys here. This thread is going to be ripped apart soon.

At least wait till I start my website then we can have Halo 3 teams, Gears teams, and many other teams for games. At least then you would have a slim chance of pulling PS3 owners from here and my site to make a Resistance team.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

dammit, so I wont be seeing any of you on the vg team?

mM
leo-j said:

what would the point be when my site's staff will have our own team and probably our forums will have several like the PS3forums

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
leo-j said:

what would the point be when my site's staff will have our own team and probably our forums will have several like the PS3forums

Ok then lets just play resistance.

mM
ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Good luck with this.

exactly theres to many 360 and Wii fanboys here. This thread is going to be ripped apart soon.

At least wait till I start my website then we can have Halo 3 teams, Gears teams, and many other teams for games. At least then you would have a slim chance of pulling PS3 owners from here and my site to make a Resistance team.

Still waiting for the thread to be torn apart. Guess the Wii Gestapo and Box Conspiracy are busy today, huh?

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom