By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what part of the women body do you like the most

Eyes, then hair or maybe the other way around. either way

Around the Network

I would have to agree with some of the other posters - the face is the most important.

With all of the girls I have dated and with my wife - I always saw the face and personality first and if those were ok the rest of the body is normally fine. I had one girlfriend that was a little too chunky, but she had the hottest face. Most female bodies are hot no matter what unless they are too skinny and look like a boy, too fat instead of curvacious, or too ripped and you feel like you are looking at a man naked.

I don't know if my opinion here is necessary since I'm gay but I really like girl's eyes, an average girl with beautiful eyes becomes cute and a cute girl with beautiful eyes is just perfect.

"Librarse de tener que ir de jurado es facil. El truco está en decir que tienes prejuicios contra todas las razas". - Homer Simpson

I'll tell you what I like the least, vocal cords.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

I like women head to toe.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

big ass and angelina jolie lips

playnext3 said:

angelina jolie scare the shit out of me even if her name is jolie which mean beautiful in french

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
playnext3 said:

angelina jolie scare the shit out of me even if her name is jolie which mean beautiful in french

You and me both!

And answering the question, I used to like eyes a lot. It's been a while since I've been a atracted to any woman though. I can think of a ton of shit I don't like: make up, clevage, tatoos...

Btw, some of these answers are hillarious!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Eyes.

but, I'll admit I'm also a sucker for booty.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

some tatoos are hot, but when it's right above the but it make the girl look too slutty for my taste

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.