By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Play outsold PS3

Chrizum said:

Wii Play: 18.42 million
PS3: 18.30 million.

Ouch... Will Wii Play keep this up? How about Wii Fit (12.51m), any chance it's going to outsell the PS3 too?

Wii Fit will easily outsell Wii Play, so that goes without saying...  Just look at the launch alined graphs for the games if you think otherwise.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Wii+Play+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Wii+Fit+-+Wii&reg3=Japan&game3=&weeks=112

Around the Network

The PSTriple has some awesome games though.

inb4chadwarden -_-

Speechless

RolStoppable said:
That's kind of an unfair comparison, because a lot of PS3s come bundled with a game and a Bluray movie.

Not my PS3 :(

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

next up is wii fit

Around the Network

Not really surprising seeing as the Wii has sold 42 million, lol.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

In before massive shitsorm erupts!

Id say that indeed Wii fit will be next, and that Mario Kart also still has a shot.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

A non-pack in game outselling a console, that's rich.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Whoa, that's bad...

I predict Wiii fit will pass it also, but not Mario kart, I think that game will get close but not manage to outsell it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

50 dollar product versus a 400 dollar product....