By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What if Pokemon were real :S.?, and What one would you want . !!!>?

if Pokemon (pocketmonsters) were real what would the world be like :S.? and what Pokemon what would you want on your side :P

Around the Network

Ohhhhhhh that's a cute question ^^ I don't know its name in english, but it's an old pokemon, it looks like a dog and if you give it an electric stone, a fire stone, or a water stone, it turns into a brand new pokemon. I would like this one!

I would want a ZAPDOS

mM

Ok I found the name, it's "Eevee"

That would be pretty awesome. haha. I'd have to have a Starmie. It's been my favourite Pokemon since red/blue.

Around the Network

Charmander--no contest.

How can you say 'no' to dat face?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The strongest one, so you guys don't beat me up (whimpers in corner).

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Hmm it's hard to choose but it would probably be one from my original Red/Blue/Yellow/Pokemon stadium team which was Mew, Mewtwo, Raichu, Zapdos, Carizard, Garydos

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Raticate =DD

I don't think the reality of pokemon would go over well in a free market capitalistic society. Those poor poor creatures.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.