By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This is what happens when you lose a bet

kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Meh, if it weren't for that stupid Wii Music, I'd have won

did you check wiifit?

What's the problem with WiiFit? I made a good bet on that one, the only one that was a bad bet from my part was Wii Music, I was expecting way higher and I betted hard on it

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
marciosmg said:
I am being ignored by the kirby people

why don't you join us

I don't want to have Property of anyone carved in my face

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I have a bet for you: If I score lower average accuracy percentage than you on the Predictions League America Chart for the 27th of December I'll post a thread titled "Kirby007 is my King", and I'll write a parody of "Weasley Is Our King" (from the Harry Potter Books) called "Kirby Is My King" for that thread and furthermore I'll accept a Tag saying, "All Hail King Kirby007!" If, however, YOU score the lower average accuracy percentage, then I'll post a thread entitled, "I am the King of Kings!" in which I will post the lyrics to Motorhead's "Bow Down to the King" and you will have to take up the tag "There can be only one!"

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Lol @ the kirby pack. I was wondering why so many had the evil kirby avatar. Think twice before betting against [any account of] the great kirby007.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Ouch... poor zexen....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Anyone who feels sorry for me should change his/her avatar to support me through this painful moment. Otherwise, I won't consider him/her a real friend

Ha! ^ He made zexen change his sig too

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zexen_lowe said:
Anyone who feels sorry for me should change his/her avatar to support me through this painful moment. Otherwise, I won't consider him/her a real friend

if you put it that way i will support you, but i am not changing my sig, i will only change my avatar

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
zexen_lowe said:

if you put it that way i will support you, but i am not changing my sig, i will only change my avatar

Haha, so you're joining us, eh? ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^ i am joining yes, to support zexen, i always look after my original You army members

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434