By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Under Siege coming exclusively to PS3.

PS3FBNews: "Seed Studios was supposed to reveal a PS3 exclusive game at Leipzig Games Convention earlier this year. It didn't happen. However, their official site now reveals the name of their upcoming game: Under Siege. We have no idea what this game is about, or what it'll even look like. All we know is that it'll be on the PS3, and only on the PS3. You can take a look at the official site, but don't expect to find out much more. When we get our hands on any new information, you'll be sure to find out."

Looks like an RPG from the the picture. PS3's fable perhaps?

Around the Network

Live in your world, play in Steven Segal's?

Looks like an RPG, all right. Something Dungeon Siege like, maybe?

Edit: Something about the artwork says "PSN" to me. Ditto Seed Studio.

it seems they only have 1 piece of artwork and no information...isnt it a little....illogical ...to make comparisons to other games?

going down a "fable-killer" type of route will end the same way as the "halo-killer" one...lots of disappointment.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

an rpg? good news for the ps3. could it be a bluray title or a psn title?

MrBubbles said:

it seems they only have 1 piece of artwork and no information...isnt it a little....illogical ...to make comparisons to other games?

going down a "fable-killer" type of route will end the same way as the "halo-killer" one...lots of disappointment.

I didnt say "Fable-Killer" i said it looks like PS3's fable jeez man wtf...

Around the Network

if its on a disk i might look into it, otherwise i will pass.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MrBubbles said:

I didnt say "Fable-Killer" i said it looks like PS3's fable jeez man wtf...

im aware those werent your exact words(why i said the "type of " part)...but you seem to be getting yourself excited and making connections that you have no logical basis to be making.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Never heard of it, and there's probably a reason...

Lets hope this game turns out to be great and sells well, or we might find another developer biting the dust.

Then again I don't even know Seed Studios, have they made anything great?

ha fable-killer, no looks like a halo-killer.

but kidding aside to me looks like a psn game as well.