By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fat Princess update and Q&A

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/940/940214p1.html

my favorite part:

IGN: When the game was announced, it caused a bit of chatter on the pop culture blog-o-sphere because more than a few people were offended by the title and gameplay that has you force feeding a princess until she's portly. Were you expecting that type of reaction? What's your response to it?

Craig Leigh: The Princess loves some cake. Give the girl a break. If you bring her some from the Forest, she will savor every last crumb. And to be clear, there is no force feeding involved. The blog-o-spheric response was way over the top, pretty hilarious, and in the end showed that the overwhelmingly vast majority of people still have a sense of humor. And to those who don't – keep up the good work. We love you, too. If anyone is wondering if the game will still be called Fat Princess at release… why, yes it will.

Sounds like it's coming along really well. Can't wait to play this in early 09.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Good to see them stand their ground. The game looks awesome.

This game looks so fun.

I smell a Fat Princess league a-brewing...

LOL Fat Princess. I'd play it for the name alone. Who comes up with this crazy shit?

Around the Network

Give her an active role in the sequel, while keeping the mechanic, and using it to her own advantage. That would be cool.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Woohoo! A Spring 2009 release. I thought it wasn't arriving until late 09'.

The game looks like a lot of fun. The PSN is really getting some quality exclusive titles these days, with Wipeout and Crash Commando (IGN says it's very good) released in only the last few months.

I'm also keeping my eye on that tower defence game set on Mars, can't remember then name though.

I'm so glad that it wasn't renamed "Horizontally Gifted Princess" jejejejeje...

This is a must-play for me...

LordTheNightKnight said:
Give her an active role in the sequel, while keeping the mechanic, and using it to her own advantage. That would be cool.

Na.

Game looks fun!

Aj_habfan said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Na.

Game looks fun!

I didn't claim it looked like fun now. I just stated that would be a way to expand the next one.

Plus it would mean the princess can choose her body shape, giving her just enough empowerment to please anyone offended now.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs