By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think I broke a new RROD record!

colonelstubbs said:
Oh god, another rrod. Now im getting really scared for my baby

Lolll, not long to go now!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
axumblade said:
sega4life said:

Ahhhhh*bullshit*chooo.. O excuse me I had to sneeze.

I see the retaliation for all those PS3 threads is underway in full force..

Yes. By a nintendo fan. You never saw that coming huh?

ooo colors

ooo spamming

@ Pk9394 )

Could you please turn around your 360 and tell me how the manufacture date is written there ?

I've seen 3 360s and all have it in yyyy-mm-dd and the photos of mfr dates I got by searching on google all show that aswell (for example this one).
What kind of evidence do you have to reinforce your hypothesis and how can you be so sure the OP has a 360 with an american kind of date order, if they exist ?

@laffiel
no offense but are you really that dumb??? op wrote 12/03/08 now why the hell you talking about the 3 360s you saw written as yyyy-mm-dd??? if thats the case the op would have clearify it already. if its written as yyyy-mm-dd then its a freaking different story. if its 12/03/08 the way op wrote then every american will only read it as Dec. 03 2008. Every American will claim their warrenty start date as Dec. 03 2008.

You're not cool unless you've RROD'd.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:

See? Now you'll be forever keeping watch of those lights everytime you play a game. Holding your breath everytime you turn it on/off. You had a PS3, you decided to exchange it for this system. See now where the difference in price go (nevermind anything either console offers) ?  You should do as I tell you, if your 360 was made before May this year, you can easily mod it, download/burn/buy copies for cheap and enjoy while you can. Why would you spend money on original expensive games (and Xbox Live Gold) if you'll end up without a console to play them on sooner rather than later? Oh no my friends, whatever extra a PS3 is priced is well worth it, I play games and I don't have to worry how much I play, how I place and ventilate my system, or any moronic thing like that. You get what you pay for I say.

colonelstubbs said:

I can't wait for the day you get RROD :P Oh, that day is going to be fun :P Defecter  j/ks  - Come Home Stubbs :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Could a mod please lock this thread? People take their chances with an open boxed modded system. To blame the console manufacturer when something happens to it is pretty ridiculous. Add in the fact that he has basically insulted some owners of that console. This is nothing more than a lame trolling thread.

*yawn* this "discussion" is boring me, I'm out

hang on

if it was manufactured on 12/3/08 that could mean march if it is in DD/MM/YYYY format.

Reason I say this is because I highly doubt it would have managed to have such an exotic life in such a short time.

To add this is nothing uncommon in all consoles really. My PS3 didn't even work correctly from the first day I got it. Power button didn't work etc.. ( I assmued that you used controller to turn off). 6hours later it didn't boot up.

So I got it exchanged the next day and my new one works like a treat.