By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you buy LittleBIGPlanet DLC? How much do you think they make from it?

Munkeh111 said:
I have bought the MS costume, and I will buy the MGS pack

The question is how many sell, because nearly of all the costumes are from 1st party IPs, so Sony gets all that money

I wish they would let us know. It seems like something that should sell very well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
TheGuardianFID said:
Euphoria14 said:
^ Metal Gear Solid 4 pack is the first one that really adds new levels and gameplay options. The paintinator and sticker switches alone can possibly enable you to make side scrolling shooters.

I think that pack is going to sell really well.

I agree, I think it's game changing, side scrolling shooters FTW, speaking of which Crash Commando came out yesterday on the PSN, if you guys haven't tried it, it's awesome, I highly recommend it!!!

Oh, it is definitely game changing. Did you see the video for the pack? It looks like the MSG4 levels play like a side scrolling shooter.

Yeah that was funny as hell lol, in the beginning when he had all those exclamation points all over his face I almost busted a gut laughing lol, the shooter style gameplay just looks great, PAINTINATOR FTW!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

I bought the Animal thingys, Motorstorm, The Chimera, and the LocoRocos.

I haven't had money so I didn't buy Street Fighter, but I am going to buy that, the Festive pack, and both MGS4 packs soon. ^_^

Oh yeah, I did get the animal things, playing with a shark on your head never gets old!

I haven't bought any costumes, but I do plan on buying the MGS levels, among other things.

This is the first game I'm buying DLC content, and I see myself buying a lot!

Around the Network

I'm thinking about getting the MGS levels, but that's been about it in the LPB DLC department (not counting free stuff of course).

Euphoria14 said:
TheGuardianFID said:
Euphoria14 said:
^ Metal Gear Solid 4 pack is the first one that really adds new levels and gameplay options. The paintinator and sticker switches alone can possibly enable you to make side scrolling shooters.

I think that pack is going to sell really well.

I agree, I think it's game changing, side scrolling shooters FTW, speaking of which Crash Commando came out yesterday on the PSN, if you guys haven't tried it, it's awesome, I highly recommend it!!!

Oh, it is definitely game changing. Did you see the video for the pack? It looks like the MSG4 levels play like a side scrolling shooter.

I love buying dlc in game, it's much smoother process, i think pretty much everyone will buy mgs pack.

It's pure profit for Sony. I'm probably going to grab the MGS packs though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Can't wait for Sephiroth DLC. Maybe some FF VII levels with it?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i'm gonna buy mgs pack, and this is my first dlc
i hope they give us more like mgs pack