By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you buy LittleBIGPlanet DLC? How much do you think they make from it?

I am wondering this because for me it is like a drug, I need to have everything because I like to create custom costumes.

Do you guys buy them a lot? Maybe just like a few here and there? None at all?

I see many people who use this stuff when I play online so I wonder how much money they are making in DLC. How much of it does Sony get?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I've bought every single one and will be buying the MGS Packs, which by the way look awesome!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

Ive bought most of them, and im for sure getting the MGS4 lbp content.

mM

^ Metal Gear Solid 4 pack is the first one that really adds new levels and gameplay options. The paintinator and sticker switches alone can possibly enable you to make side scrolling shooters.

I think that pack is going to sell really well.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I get close to it. I just dont see my self spending 5 bucks every month or so when a big game comes out. I wish the costumes were cheaper since it doesnt cost much to make.

Around the Network

I don't have a credit card compatible with the psstore so ... no. Even if I had a CC compatible, I would never buy a costume or something like that. But, the MGS pack is definitly good, I'd buy it if I could (not because of the skins or stickers or whatever, but because of the new levels).

Euphoria14 said:
^ Metal Gear Solid 4 pack is the first one that really adds new levels and gameplay options. The paintinator and sticker switches alone can possibly enable you to make side scrolling shooters.

I agree, I think it's game changing, side scrolling shooters FTW, speaking of which Crash Commando came out yesterday on the PSN, if you guys haven't tried it, it's awesome, I highly recommend it!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

I have bought the MS costume, and I will buy the MGS pack

The question is how many sell, because nearly of all the costumes are from 1st party IPs, so Sony gets all that money

TheGuardianFID said:
Euphoria14 said:

I agree, I think it's game changing, side scrolling shooters FTW, speaking of which Crash Commando came out yesterday on the PSN, if you guys haven't tried it, it's awesome, I highly recommend it!!!

Oh, it is definitely game changing. Did you see the video for the pack? It looks like the MSG4 levels play like a side scrolling shooter.

Currently playing:

only download the free costumes. i don't believe in paying for superficial dlc.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka