By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - mgs5 confirmed for ps3

Kantor said:
d21lewis said:
How can there be a Metal Gear 5 if Otacon already killed Snake at the end of MGS4 with the help of Raiden?

And then it was revealed that Snake was Peter Griffin in disguise! That was the most awesome game ending ever!

You should've stayed until after the credits.  He took off his disguise to reveal that he was a horse....and then, took off THAT disguise to reveal he was a broom!

Around the Network

^LOL, that's one of my favourite episodes. Awesome show.

They should make a Family Guy PS3 game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

d21lewis said:
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:
How can there be a Metal Gear 5 if Otacon already killed Snake at the end of MGS4 with the help of Raiden?

And then it was revealed that Snake was Peter Griffin in disguise! That was the most awesome game ending ever!

You should've stayed until after the credits.  He took off his disguise to reveal that he was a horse....and then, took off THAT disguise to reveal he was a broom!

Did you know Master Chief comes in, takes  of his mask and is... Peach! Yesssss, actually happened! When you leave the credits on for 300 hours!

THE NETHERLANDS

^^Make it as good as the Simpsons Game, and I'd buy it.

*edit* @ StarCraftManiac, my jaw just dropped.  I suspected that would happen ever since MGS1 back in 1998 (despite the fact that Halo wasn't even released yet!)*edit*

On topic: While I think there will be a MGS5, I doubt the Moneyshot would be the first to break the news. Sorry dude.

Locked + Warned

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
^^Make it as good as the Simpsons Game, and I'd buy it.

On topic: While I think there will be a MGS5, I doubt the Moneyshot would be the first to break the news. Sorry dude.

Haha, posted after the Lock! I'm epic!!!

THE NETHERLANDS