By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's Your Favorite NXE Feature?

Netflix > HDD Installs > Avatars > Friends Network > Content Navigation

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Ender said:
jpain333 said:

Question about Netflix to anyone that can help me, do you need to give your credit/debit card number to Netflix if you want to start the free trial?

Yes, you do.

Thank you kind sir....

jpain333 said:
Ender said:
jpain333 said:

Question about Netflix to anyone that can help me, do you need to give your credit/debit card number to Netflix if you want to start the free trial?

Yes, you do.

Thank you kind sir....

If I remember right, the bare bones was only like $7.99/month.

And, you can add as many movies to your viewing queue as you want.  I have around two dozen on mine right now, and you can flip back and forth between them as often as you like, and it remembers the last place you were in each movie regardless of how much flip-flopping you do.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

8 Player voice chat in the party chat system! Totally awesome :)

And "Installing to a hard drive" would be a good second. Games like "Two Worlds" is now playable. lol

Rickmanx said:
8 Player voice chat in the party chat system! Totally awesome :)

And "Installing to a hard drive" would be a good second. Games like "Two Worlds" is now playable. lol

lol really you tried it ?

Around the Network
Comrade Tovya said:
jpain333 said:
Ender said:
jpain333 said:

Yes, you do.

Thank you kind sir....

If I remember right, the bare bones was only like $7.99/month.

And, you can add as many movies to your viewing queue as you want.  I have around two dozen on mine right now, and you can flip back and forth between them as often as you like, and it remembers the last place you were in each movie regardless of how much flip-flopping you do.

Ya thats a pretty sweet deal...$7.99 is like renting 2 movies a month at the store, so this is by far a better move, i'll make sure I sign up soon, thanks...

I have about 10 friends online at a given time, and there is at least 2 people watching something on Netflix out of those 10.

Netflix is a huge feature.

HDD installs, more responsive, prettier.

edit: in that order.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).