By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I witnessed a very sad event today :(

Galaki said:
That 2 women ignored you?

lmao

I agree that a better approach (and who knows what your wardrobe was at the time) would have been better. Just today I was approached by someone about whether "this is a good game" while it was not a game I woulda bought I was able to help the person out by naming several games that were similar and some that were different and finding that they probably would enjoy the game and I almost got them to think about buying one that they thought they may not enjoy but I do!

NExt time approach them with a better line at least something like "EXcuse me, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and ...etc" Its either that or something at the other extreme and you should just slapped da hoe.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

And when her son tells her that game is crap, that poor mom will think:

"Oh, that not-so-polite young man at the game store was right!"

But seriously, it's respectable what you tried to do, but you should know you would scare them talking like this. I prefer the "I wouldn't buy this game if i were you... and then walk away" approach, mostly because i don't really care and people's reaction is way funnier :P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Just telling them the game is crap isn't very convincing.

You should have said "I don't know how much you know about Wii games (I'm an expert) but minigames and waggle are huge parts of it. It's not like the PS3 where you buy games for the graphics. If you buy a Wii game, you buy it for the waggle."

You should have said hi.

Crap social skills from the op. Any way what strangers do does not impact on you. I personally would not care what game they decided on buying.

Around the Network

Honestly, I would have first politely asked them who they were buying a game for. If it was for themselves, then that would be a fine choice. It's a game that by all reports is actually playable, just made for the same audience as Wii Sports.

If it was for someone else, I would ask if they know what kind of games this person likes, and to try to find out before buying.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

You fail. It was your mission to make one of the other games get purchased, and you failed - big time.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

You incompetence is beyond the J man.

It was your DUTY to uphold everything sacred in video games and burn that copy of carnival games in her hand , if she didnt let go she deserved to die.

Soooooooooooooooooooo burning of all carnival games disks confirmed then?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

you should of encourage them to buy another casual game.

WERE THEY HOT?