By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yahoo! Games of the Year

They are idiots, if they cant even include MGS4 then omg.

Around the Network

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 as a nominee for action over MGS4?

I can find no fault with their pick of Fallout 3.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

It seems like they basically have little knowledge of console gaming. Most of their choices are centered around PC gaming.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Tyrannical said:
I can find no fault with their pick of Fallout 3.

Neither can I...

Fallout 3 is a masterpiece.

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

What? no Gears or MGS anywhere?

Yahoo are Microsoft fanboys, everybody knows this. To not even nominate MGS4 for GoTY is simply retarded. They could achieve the same effect by screaming "PLEASE BUY US MICROSOFT!" from the top of a very tall building. And maybe we could push them off afterwards then.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Yahoo are Microsoft fanboys, everybody knows this. To not even nominate MGS4 for GoTY is simply retarded. They could achieve the same effect by screaming "PLEASE BUY US MICROSOFT!" from the top of a very tall building. And maybe we could push them off afterwards then.

Are you trying to be ironic or not? If so then please disregard but Yahoo has been staving off a Microsoft buy-out now for over a year.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

What? WiiKart doesn't win in racing!

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Kantor said:

Are you kidding?  Yahoo! despises Microsoft... especially the Yahoo! brass.  That was one of the reasons that Yang rejected the merger/buyout.  Yahoo! feels that MS smothers creativity and didn't want any part of them.  They only kicked themselves for rejecting the buyout because the market crash and subsequent Yahoo! share free fall, and not because they actually have any love for them.  They'd support a Google buyout of Yahoo! for that matter... anyone with the will and the cash.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya