By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT Wii Character wish list.

I liked Aska from Tournament Fighters. Probably because she was a girl. Be-bop and Rock Steady, of course. Those 4 mutated frogs that Shredder made. And Vanilla Ice.

Around the Network

a cameo by the StarFox Landmaster...

Krang, Cyber Shredder, Chrome Dome and just to piss everyone off, Venus de milo to make her canon.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

@VonShigsy: That'd be awesome XD I loved that live-action show.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

wow. that is a good question. I don't even know where to begin.

Around the Network

A topic about characters people want in the new TMNT game, and Mona Lisa appears in the original post. I'm not complaining as I would've said her.

I want a few Usagi Yojimbo characters in the mix, starting with Miyamoto Usagi (not the "Usagi Yojimbo" from the original animated TMNT), Gen, Tomoe, Chizu, and definitely Jei (no TMNT appearance, but he totally rocks); but I'd really prefer a full blown UY game instead of having cameos in a TMNT game.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.

For me, it'd be Shredder(Who's a shoe-in anyway), Baxter Stockman, Casey Jones and maybe Krang.

Bebop & Rocksteady.

Mechaturtle and Slasher

I agree with Karai, also Splinter, as well as the original Master Yoshi (who either was Splinter in human form, or was Splinter's owner, depending on which continuity you look at)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.