By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kotaku: Resident Evil 5 on PS3 looks lousy compared to 360

Not good.

360-version for me. Safe card, as always. Well, almost.

Around the Network
Xen said:
lanjiaona said:
lol another low quility game for ps3.
360 rules!!

The same user who posted "no future plans for PS4"

Guilty.

Also the same guy who said it will be wise for every game to be Xbox 360 exclusive.

MontanaHatchet said:

"The PS3 version looked almost identical to the 360 version in the secret levels. I was really worried there, having seen the disparity between the 360 and PS3 on the Japanese demo; but it looks like the demo is way older code."

Some people have no shame. It only took me about 10 seconds of skimming to own this entire thread.

LOLOL pwned. The op was Too busy trying to make PS3 look bad to notice >-<

Fanboys (sighs), Montana disproved the OP's assertion on the first page but it seems Lanjiaona didn't get the memo.

d21lewis said:
Thanks, Montana Hatchet! Glad you were able to dispell all doubt. You struck quickly and precisely like an axe from Missouri (or some other bladed object from a state that starts with the letter "M").

A sword from Michigan?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:
Thanks, Montana Hatchet! Glad you were able to dispell all doubt. You struck quickly and precisely like an axe from Missouri (or some other bladed object from a state that starts with the letter "M").

A sword from Michigan?

A javelin from Maine!

Lurker and lanjiaona show us what "quility" posting looks like, awesome

Well, I guess people should take the time to read the article. Sorry they will look the same. These fights over graphics are getting terrible. Justr like snow in vegas.

RE4 looked worse on PS2 than it did on gamecube.

But it's not like it ruined the enjoyment.

Unless you were sat there playing it crying about it looking better on gamecube. Which I'm pretty sure no one did.

i don't think the ps3 will look wost than the 360 it might have a bit of a edge RE started with PS i don't think they well do a crappy port as with DMC & GTA4 all all started on PS both have a edge over 360 but well have to wait for the reviews to find out

As for the demo being out on 360 in JP that is a bad idea look wat the TRU demo did for 360 sales there lower than PS3's

Play Me