By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is there so much hate for GTAIV?

You would take a bullet for nintendo?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

God rol answered this a million times. Yes!

well its worse than any of the PS2 versions of the game.

Fun > Realistic

Vice City/San Andreas were very fun and this game is too realistic and not as fun. The cover system is pointless, massive lag online, driving is sub-par for a game that's half driving.

the game is a glorified port of GTA:SA

sorry guys..someone had to say it

some of the same glitches and stuff in there...not much has changed exact same game only prettier

nothing really changed in gameplay..it's sad

I expected so much

that said it's a great and fun experience...just not a UBER 10 ZOMFG WII KILLAR

not at all..maybe an 8.5 from me..it was fun and it's cool

still fails at alot of things...supposedly a sandbox game

I don't feel any freedom...only to kill whoever I want..and then get cops on my ass again

what else is there? just story missions and random killing if you think about it..

ridiculous...not worth a 10

leo-j said:

Hell, if there was an attempt to assassinate Nintendo during a press conference, i'd definitely jump in front of the logo to protect it

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:

Fun > Realistic

Vice City/San Andreas were very fun and this game is too realistic and not as fun. The cover system is pointless, massive lag online, driving is sub-par for a game that's half driving.

Saint's Row > Grand Theft Auto 4 then.

Also MKWii > GTA4 then.

Pixel Art can be fun.

its highly overrated, no tanks, no planes. 2 things that made the other gta's fun, the parking lot instead of garages was garbage cause a car crashed into my lot, and my cars dissapear. plus it made it feel much nicer having a garage.

to put it simple, they took all the things that made GTA fun and threw it in the garbage, and if rockstar doesn't bring back the stuff that made it fun, i won't buy the next GTA, even if it sells a trillion copies because of brand power

NeoRatt said:
I don't think GTA IV deserved the review scores it got.

Low 90's, high 80's was more appropriate.

It definately isn't garbage though.

Pretty much agree there.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

SmokedHostage said:
coolestguyever said:

Fun > Realistic

Also MKWii > GTA4 then.

By his theory, then CRYSIS must be the worse game in history

mM
leo-j said:
SmokedHostage said:
coolestguyever said:

Fun > Realistic

Also MKWii > GTA4 then.

By his theory, then CRYSIS must be the worse game in history

It's pretty boring if you ask me.  Also I hold Pong in more regard than Crysis. :)

Pixel Art can be fun.