By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - On The Verge of A Gaming Crash? Without Nintendo....

^I wasnt even talking to him, but yeah, lol, your post owned him hahaha. Let me also add, "bigjon" you're really not very bright in anything you write around here boy, what you do? work at a fast food shop at Harvard?

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
bigjon said:
Magnific0 said:
Shanobi said:
Magnific0 said:
Shanobi said:
In the absence of the Wii, the consume would be choosing to purchase the PS2 over the PS3/360. But we also wouldn't see this huge influx of new gamers.

Many long time hardcore gamers, such as myself, felt that the last generation was all the visual kick we needed. What we wanted next was a change in how we play games, and Nintendo served that up.

oook....so when the next generation kicks up, do yourself a favor a keep playing with your Wii.

You act as though I don't want things to change and improve again.

And I will keep playing my Wii, just as I continue playing my other legacy systems. Do yourself a favor, and quit playing games right now, because they don't look as good as they will in the future.

hahaha, that doesn't make any sense. This is why I enjoy these forums, reading 12-year old Wii players just crack me up! lol

That sad thing is... you are the one that sounds like a 12 year old in that discourse.

Since it takes one to know one, you're a 12 year old too?

...Does that mean you use sophomoric logic that can be turned against you?

Are we caught in an infinite logical feedback loop?

Khuutra said:
Squilliam said:
bigjon said:
Magnific0 said:
Shanobi said:
Magnific0 said:
Shanobi said:
In the absence of the Wii, the consume would be choosing to purchase the PS2 over the PS3/360. But we also wouldn't see this huge influx of new gamers.

Many long time hardcore gamers, such as myself, felt that the last generation was all the visual kick we needed. What we wanted next was a change in how we play games, and Nintendo served that up.

oook....so when the next generation kicks up, do yourself a favor a keep playing with your Wii.

And I will keep playing my Wii, just as I continue playing my other legacy systems. Do yourself a favor, and quit playing games right now, because they don't look as good as they will in the future.

hahaha, that doesn't make any sense. This is why I enjoy these forums, reading 12-year old Wii players just crack me up! lol

That sad thing is... you are the one that sounds like a 12 year old in that discourse.

Since it takes one to know one, you're a 12 year old too?

...Does that mean you use sophomoric logic that can be turned against you?

Are we caught in an infinite logical feedback loop?

I can sing the high notes in the quoir!

Luckily you broke it with an interupt request.

Tease.

Magnific0 said:
^I wasnt even talking to him, but yeah, lol, your post owned him hahaha. Let me also add, "bigjon" you're really not very bright in anything you write around here boy, what you do? work at a fast food shop at Harvard?

edit- just forget it.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Magnific0 said:
Shanobi said:
Magnific0 said:
Shanobi said:

Obviously you're not a golfer.

It'd be nice if you had something to contribute to the conversation, other than your ability to be confused easily.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!