By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo! WHAT are you thinking! Get your act together! Q1 wii line-up!

Seriously; They announce their Q1 US/Europe line-up and THIS is it;

Nintendo
New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis™ - March
New Play Control! Pikmin™ - March

Come on!... A 2005 and a 2001 Gamecube game with tacked on Wii-controlls! Are you fooling yourself?! I hope this fails miserably and that, if your way of treating your core-group, continues like this. Your next console will be left in the desert with no sales whatsoever! And I'll be gone too! Buying a PS4 or something like that! You can start and argue with me but you have to admit; This is a fucking disgrace! A spit in the face from Nintendo to the Core-gamer that kept them aloft in the early years of the 21st century! With their purple Cube! I never, EVER turned my back on them! But this just takes it too far!... Get it together Nintendo or I, and I believe the majority of people who have been playing videogames longer then since Wii Sports and Wii Fit came out will go byebye!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

OMG NEW PLAY CONTROL PIKMIN

FORGET THE PS3 , i'm buying teh Wii !!.

Cool that wii gets all those great games, now we won't see anyone complaining about lack of games on wii.

ports? youre just as bad as 3rd party devs now

YEAH!

*ignores the fact that, in addition to those being great games, third parties are stepping up to the plate next quarter, with Mad World, Sonic and the Black Knight, Onechanbara, The Conduit, and many more.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Actually, they aren't just ports as they have seen overhauls and are more like remakes.

But that doesn't really excuse the lack of games that Nintendo is releasing. They could have at least released 1 new game.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

StarcraftManiac said:

Seriously; They announce their Q1 US/Europe line-up and THIS is it;

Nintendo
New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis™ - March
New Play Control! Pikmin™ - March

Come on!... A 2005 and a 2001 Gamecube game with tacked on Wii-controlls! Are you fooling yourself?! I hope this fails miserably and that, if your way of treating your core-group, continues like this. Your next console will be left in the desert with no sales whatsoever! And I'll be gone too! Buying a PS4 or something like that! You can start and argue with me but you have to admit; This is a fucking disgrace! A spit in the face from Nintendo to the Core-gamer that kept them aloft in the early years of the 21st century! With their purple Cube! I never, EVER turned my back on them! But this just takes it too far!... Get it together Nintendo or I, and I believe the majority of people who have been playing videogames longer then since Wii Sports and Wii Fit came out will go byebye!

Bye then.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

OH and I thought Trestres comes back, about the ports whats the problem with it? I never played those games yet its a good thing for everyone that didnt played those games yet on GC. If you dont want to play thise games dont buy it, its just simple...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

How dare they not release a new Super Smash Bros. in less than a year!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

thekitchensink said:
YEAH!

*ignores the fact that, in addition to those being great games, third parties are stepping up to the plate next quarter, with Mad World, Sonic and the Black Knight, Onechanbara, The Conduit, and many more.

People can keep talking their way outta this but it's SO FUCKING OBVIOUS that Nintendo is 1; Screwing with their core-fanbase or 2; cooking something up! Either for us, or for the same people that bought Brain Trainer 2 en-mass! And I hope the former instead of the latter! And yeah; MadWorld is gonna rock! The Conduit will be m3h I guess if you played CoD4 and Resistance 2 to death! But we're talking about Nintendo right now! Not the fact that there actually are, for the first time, a few 3rd-party titles that look somewhere close to AA! (And MadWorld definitely AAA!!!) = only thing I'm excited about for t3h Wii!

THE NETHERLANDS