By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Best of 2008 Awards. VOTE NOW!!!!!

Laziness is the key word here

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

hey falcon can ya send me a freind invite plz as its x mas

lol, sure but why don't you send it?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

i should get an award for the best rasta

lol, i will nominate you next year :P

Around the Network

Sooooooooo.....

Hows the J man going to get his reward for funniest username? He only accepts cash.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

^ The nomination was a while a go (i don't remember when) you can just vote now :P

when do the results come out

yay, I'm pulling ahead of the pack. Eventually I'll catch up to talonman. He isn't very helpful if you actually talk to him VOTE FOR ME

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

PDF said:
Well I voted

Did I miss the nomination thread or something?
if there is one could someone direct me to it.

This is the thread where we nominated the categories http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=48930

The selection of nominees was made through PM by about 30-40 users on the site

Anyways, happy voting, remember that there's time till the 31st.

As for the prize for each winner, I know skeez will be making banners for you to show proudly in your sig