By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name a country, rate the one above you.

6/10

Swaziland

Around the Network

5/10

South Korea

8/10 - Love democratic nations, but they gripe a lot about America (which is a little strange considering we are the only thing that keeps them from being invaded by the Communists)

South Africa

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

7/10
Good economically (I think), but a lot of AIDS (I think)

The Vatican.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

5/10, barely a country =P

Israel

Around the Network

Shouldnt be classed as a country, so 0/10!

Papa New Guinea

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Hey, don't get snotty colonel stubbs... you don't have to like a country, but don't start that jewish-bashing mess. have just a little respect for 6 million people who hold onto the thread of survival, and whose ancestors were nearly wiped out by hitler. just an ounce of respect is all i ask.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

@tovya : I think he was talking about the Vatican

ot : Palestine, let the war begin lol

Papua New Guinea 06/10

Poland

I gotcha... I know a lot of people have issues with Israel (and I think those people are uneducated) BUT, all people have the right to an opinion.

But once someone starts with the "drive the Jews into the sea" mess, I get pretty worked up. And if someone says "Israel shouldn't exist" then it's the same thing really.

But I get what you mean now, he was talking about the Vatican, yeah, that isn't a country, I can agree with him on that.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya