By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu White Knight Chronicle score (29/40)

Damn, I wasn't expecting this type of love from Famitsu. I thought this game would get at least straight 8's or 9's. But damn three 7's and one 8. WTF?

And since Famitsu didn't show any love on this game, you can best believe the American reviewers are going to trash this game.

So sad, I was really starting to like this game. It's not going to stop my interest of this game until I hear the faults. If its anything like The Last Remnant then I will just say no to this game.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

No da** way. I just payed $300 for a PS3 for this and God of War II especially. LBP and Sigma are nice, but...really, what did Infinite Undiscovery even get?

Famitsu hopefully is just full of crap....sh*t...

I wouldn't worry much. Ignore the review, we don;t even really know what their gripes were. As lilwingman mentioned, if their major complaint was that it played like all of their past games, I'll be just as excited as before.

pearljammer said:
Shadowblind said:

No da** way. I just payed $300 for a PS3 for this and God of War II especially. LBP and Sigma are nice, but...really, what did Infinite Undiscovery even get?

Famitsu hopefully is just full of crap....sh*t...

I wouldn't worry much. Ignore the review, we don;t even really know what their gripes were. As lilwingman mentioned, if their major complaint was that it played like all of their past games, I'll be just as excited as before.

I'm not going to. Famitsu has been crap on reviews before, it wouldn't surprise me this time if they are too.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

even if so 3 7's and an 8 doesnt seem all that horrible.

It's the same (or 1 point above) Infinite Undiscovery.

I doubt they're gonna be too far off vs. what the game actually is...Famitsu hasn't been too bad as of late (calling IU a turd. Saying TLR was pretty good).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Holy ****, this game is in real troubles in Japan now. I'm shocked really, after all the hype this has created, I wasnt expecting such a low score.

Damstr8 said:
even if so 3 7's and an 8 doesnt seem all that horrible.

To put it in perspective; people say this may be the first JRPG with over a mil sales this gen and be a AAA title. 

TLR got a 38/40

Vesperia got a 35/40 

Infinite Undiscovery(I think?) 29/40 

Thats why we're a bit nervous about this. I never expected it to make a mil sales, but I did expect it to be a 85-90 meta game.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

mrstickball said:

I doubt they're gonna be too far off vs. what the game actually is...Famitsu hasn't been too bad as of late (calling IU a turd. Saying TLR was pretty good).

Yea, cause we all know that 38/40 is what you give a "Pretty Good" Game

I don't trust Famituse at all. I've never really trusted them. I mean they basically admitted to scoring based on the Hype for the game.

they said that it plays similar to every other Level 5 game I consider that a good thing

DeotoxSlayer said:
mrstickball said:

Yea, cause we all know that 38/40 is what you give a "Pretty Good" Game

I don't trust Famituse at all. I've never really trusted them. I mean they basically admitted to scoring based on the Hype for the game.

But I thought that WKC was going to be the Playstation 3's crown gem of the 2nd half of the year? Every Sony fanboy on these forums has been hyping the game to all feasable heights...Said it was going to do great. So I'd think that it had some hype behind it.

Or are we playing SDF revisionist history? IU was hotly anticipated too.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.