By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 PS3 Exclusives PlanetX360 Wants on the Xbox 360

Sardauk said:
Garnett said:

Xbox wants all PS3 games cause there usually better on PS3,but nice list tho.

Yeaah that is why they sell better and are easy to develop ... HUM !!

Yea,since we play the PS3 that uses Blue Ray our games last longer,and we play longer therefore we dont buy as many games as the 360 uses do,since well 8.5 gigs and they get bored of it,and we have the Cell Processor and that makes games better.

Around the Network

Shooters are popular on the 360, Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2 would probably do well on the platform. Resistance 2 would probably have to be scaled down with regard to onscreen activity and online though.

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of destruction would probably be well suited on the Wii considering audience.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift is probably the most underrated racer this generation. For me it's by far the best racer and I doubt the 360 could even handle it.

But if it were a 360 exclusive with this much quality, I think the game would have received straight As from the US press.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

I'd love to see PS3 ports of:
DoA 4
Ninja Gaiden 2
Star Ocean IV
Tales of Vesperia
and Lost Oddysey

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

MikeB said:

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift is probably the most underrated racer this generation. For me it's by far the best racer and I doubt the 360 could even handle it.

But if it were a 360 exclusive with this much quality, I think the game would have received straight As from the US press.

And on what input do you think the 360 can't handle MPR ? On verified technical facts or on fanboyism propaganda ?

Same remark for Restistance 2: Scaled down ?? Have you compared GOW 2 to R2 ???

... pfff... same old lies from PS3 fanatics in denial everytime....boring... no creativity...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
Sardauk said:
cura said:
Sardauk said:
colonelstubbs said:
An unsurprising list but...they dont want resistance 2!? madness

What a crappy article.

On the list of 5 games, 3 are still in development !

360 owners want real games, no PS3-IWBH-sh*t.

I would swich the title to "TOP 3 games the PS3 players badly need".

the article covers the top five games, which doesn't necessarily mean it's an exhaustive list, does it?

MMh If I wanted to buy those games, I would have bought a PS3...

haha, what a useless post. If I wanted mass effect 2, then I'd buy a 360... what was your point?

You initially said that 3 of the top 5 games were unreleased and then used that fact to imply that the ps3 has not many (or any) worthwhile games currently.

I was merely pointing out that the top 5 games listed in the aforementioned article was not an exhaustive list. There are other great ps3 exlusives that would have been included in that list if it had been extended. Also, by implying the ps3 needs those  games the most by referring to an article that focuses only on exlusive games and therefore forgoes 90% or more of the playstation's gaming library is nonsensical.

Sorry but your post was utter tripe.

cura said:
Sardauk said:
cura said:
Sardauk said:
colonelstubbs said:
An unsurprising list but...they dont want resistance 2!? madness

What a crappy article.

On the list of 5 games, 3 are still in development !

360 owners want real games, no PS3-IWBH-sh*t.

I would swich the title to "TOP 3 games the PS3 players badly need".

the article covers the top five games, which doesn't necessarily mean it's an exhaustive list, does it?

MMh If I wanted to buy those games, I would have bought a PS3...

haha, what a useless post. If I wanted mass effect 2, then I'd buy a 360... what was your point?

You initially said that 3 of the top 5 games were unreleased and then used that fact to imply that the ps3 has not many (or any) worthwhile games currently.

I was merely pointing out that the top 5 games listed in the aforementioned article was not an exhaustive list. There are other great ps3 exlusives that would have been included in that list if it had been extended. Also, by implying the ps3 needs those  games the most by referring to an article that focuses only on exlusive games and therefore forgoes 90% or more of the playstation's gaming library is nonsensical.

Sorry but your post was utter tripe.

Same for your answer my dear...

I pointed that the article, not your post, is useless.

If I want to play some games, I buy a PS3 and I don't wait for them to be ported on the 360. Simple no ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Lol four first party games and MGS4. Okay, since there's no reality filter, 360 games I want on my PS3:

5) Mass Effect
4) Alan Wake
3) Left 4 Dead
2) Fable II
1) Gears of War.

You can keep Halo 3. Killzone 2 is better.

Wow. If anyone had said that two years ago, they would have been flamed to death. How things change.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Sardauk said:
MikeB said:

And on what input do you think the 360 can't handle MPR ? On verified technical facts or on fanboyism propaganda ?

Same remark for Restistance 2: Scaled down ?? Have you compared GOW 2 to R2 ???

... pfff... same old lies from PS3 fanatics in denial everytime....boring... no creativity...

Yeah... haven't you noticed all those 2007 PR blurbs resurfacing as of late?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I'm surprised MGS4 isn't first on that list. I'm tired of that game not getting the praise it deserves.