By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 PS3 Exclusives PlanetX360 Wants on the Xbox 360

5) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – After developer Naughty Dog released a new trailer and screenshots for this game at the 2008 Video Game Awards I decided that it was the top pick for which PS3 exclusive I wish was coming to the 360 platform. The first game was a hell of a ride and there really is nothing like it on Microsoft’s system. Uncharted 2 is shaping up to be one of the best-looking and most-adrenaline filled games coming out next year; I only wish that Xbox 360 owners could enjoy it also.

4) LittleBigPlanet – My single-favorite game released on the Playstation 3 this year was LittleBigPlanet from developer Media Molecule. It’s something completely different and still holds a place in my heart as “cutest video game ever”. My wife and I have finally been able to enjoy some gaming together thanks to LBP and the never-ending user-created content leaves the possibilities for this game endless. Considering the sales numbers from LBP for November it’s not a terrible idea to port this to the Xbox 360, whether that will ever happen or not is a different story.

3) Metal Gear Solid 4 – This is one of those games that people will argue about until the end of this gaming era, whether it was as amazing as some critics think is for a different article. What it did do was bring an end to one of the best stories ever created in this industry, the story of Solid Snake. MGS4 was able to create one of the most cinematic experiences to ever grace the gaming medium and for that I wish Xbox 360 owners could play through it.

2) Killzone 2 – I got to spend a little bit of time playing through the single-player portions of Killzone 2 at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) and I walked away very impressed and excited at the same time. It may not be a perfect reproduction of that infamous 2005 E3 video but it still looks damn good. Playing K2 multiplayer over Xbox Live is the best argument I have for this game moving to the Xbox. Also, I think the franchise could gain a lot of new fans on the 360 side so what do you say Guerilla Games, I’m sure Microsoft would be willing to pay.

1. God of War 3 – Another premiere trailer during the 2008 Video Game Awards on Spike TV was the first gameplay footage for God of War 3, Sony’s flagship action-adventure title that will bring the end to one awesome franchise. Other than the fact that I want to control Kratos with my 360 controller while racking up achievement points, the simple fact is that Microsoft needs more games like God of War. Now that we know it’s going to be the last GoW game to be made it seems like a perfect time to sell-out and move a port over to the 360.

Honorable Mentions - White Knight Chronicles, Warhawk, Gran Turismo 5, and DC Universe Online.

Conclusion: Now I know most (or all) of these games will never make the jump to the Xbox 360, with more than a few reasons for that to not happen. Nonetheless a man named Martin Luther King, Jr. told me to “have a dream” and this is it; at least for today and for the purpose of this article. What are your top 5 games you wish were on the Xbox 360 (or Playstation 3 or Nintendo Wii) that are exclusives to another platform?

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_5380/Top_5_PS3_Exclusives_We_Want_on_the_Xbox_360

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK.I want for PS3:

1-Gears 1 and 2

2-Dead or Alive

3-Alan wake(need more game play footage but still i m keeping my eyes on it)

P.S. This thread is just for fun and nothing more.Don't get all defensive and list your own list (for PS3 if you own 360 or for 360 if you own PS3)

Around the Network

Replace all of those with Valkyrie Chronicles and you have my list...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

actually out of all those games i just want little big planet

I thought the preview code, looks better than that 2005 E3 video, nonetheless it's pretty good list. It's good to be a ps3 owner isn't. ha.

I'm not surprised, those games are awesome.

My PS3 list is:

1. Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Wii [Japan??] exclusive)

2. Star Ocean 4 (360 exclusive)

Around the Network

All those games look very good

mM

Valkyrie chronicles should be on that list though.

and GT5

If I only had an Xbox 360, I would pick LBP and scrap the rest of that list.

The 360 gets enough games, its not like it really needs that many more to make it complete. Nice to have, yes.

Tease.

XBox 360 does need any of those games. PS3 can keep them all. Steal the remaining exclusives from PS3 and port them to XBox 360? That would not be nice at all.