By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A next metal gear is.........MGS Touch for iPhone and iPod

http://wiieveryday.blogspot.com/2008/12/famitsu-20081219.html

Around the Network

Oh yeah, and to bad about WKC flop. i was hoping well for that game.

Damn, DonWii pulled the link of the article from Famitsu up.

docholliday said:
"a mod at neogaf said so"

Wtf man thats your confirmation?? It very could be true but until a REAL credible source shares some info I will just take the wait and see approach.

As far as WKC and the famitsu review, I though everyone on this website pretty much agreed to take thier reviews with a grain of salt. They seem to lack any credibility amongst the gaming community.

The problem is their reviews that are too positive aren't supposed to be trusted, because they take into account community hype, with that said a low score for WKS is actually scary.

RPG said:

It was confirmed by a mod at Neogaf named duckroll

"MGS Touch for iPod and iPhone. Will use "MGS4's worldview." Looks like it has nice graphics. A shooter for release in spring 2009."

Kojima is simply genius, all that hype created for this game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345755

Also LMAO about WKC bombing, knew L5 could not do a thing right expect making Layton games and DQ games.

He got it from Famitsu, still dont believe? Well your simply in denial then

The only bad thing about that was mentioned was that it didn't have voice chat.

And they said that it's like other Level 5 games which is perfectly fine to me!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

In fact, when the riddle was out, a magazine in HK already interpreted it as MGS iPhone.

The 'i' means iPhone and the '!' means something about the MGS and they are added up to release the Power of the next MGS game.

WTF, this is crazy news. Apple's in the gaming business i guess

So is this for the DS too or what?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.