By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's price is plain wrong! Wrong!

You should buy 2 and then smash one.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

I generally don't think its too expensive. Look at the cost of sony's cheapest blu-ray player. BDP-S360 is valued at 249.99 right? The PS3 80 gig is 399.99, so the difference? 149.99?

Thats fairly good for what the PS3 offers in both Blu-ray and console gaming? Not to mention the other features? I think its at a good price, though a price drop wouldn't hurt, I'm all for saving money.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I think a few folks - myself, DMJ - knew it was a joke thread. I picked it up rather quickly - dude, your 360 Vgchartz logo gave you away - but others didn't. Still, I am shocked it hasn't been locked yet.

madskillz said:
I think a few folks - myself, DMJ - knew it was a joke thread. I picked it up rather quickly - dude, your 360 Vgchartz logo gave you away - but others didn't. Still, I am shocked it hasn't been locked yet.

Add the fact that the predictions show ps3 in last.

Acevil said:
madskillz said:

I get paid to read for a living - the tone was jokish all the way through his post.

Around the Network
madskillz said:
Acevil said:
madskillz said:

I get paid to read for a living - the tone was jokish all the way through his post.

Nice, but I doubt this should be locked, no one is offended or took this too seriously. Regardless I still want someone to pay 280.01 to sony.

^ I wonder if they'll send me a letter back if I did. XD ^

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

It's all they can do to sell their consoles.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Bullcrap. When you get a job and understand the value of money, then, and only then, will you realize exactly why 399.99 dollars is too much for a freakin' "multimedia device." Especially when the competition is half price. Jesus!

The blu-ray player is the reason why the ps3 is so dam expensive in the first place. Sony needs to cut the price for everyone's sake! Its getting out of hand! Whoever's idea it was to put the ps3 at $600 should be fired!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY