By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's price is plain wrong! Wrong!

Its wrong, injustice I tells ya! Today I wanted to buy a playstation 3. The clerk said it was 519.99, for a bundle that included a mega-massive harddrive, two games, pain and uncharted, and the console itself! This is injustice! This bundle is easily worth 800 dollars in my opinion!!

Why is the PS3's price so low!? Lets face it, you CANNOT find a better Blu-ray player out there in the market! None, Not even Sony's BDPS350 and BDPS550 are as great as the all mighty playstation 3! For it not only is the best blu-ray player out there, but the best game console! Not only for the blu-ray, but the playstation 3 has internet capabilities out there as well. It's free playstation network has connected all playstation players together in harmony! Truly this is how gaming shall be in the future, where all gamers can hold hands and chant upon the name of their console. Playstation 3! Playstation 3! Playstation 3!

Clearly this Price tag of 519.99 must be a printing error. For I find it wrong.

Happy 199 Posts NightstrikerX!

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Well i agre with you but most people would not, when everyone was saying Sony needs to drop the price i said i think sony should keep it as is or raise it instead because i dont want to share the playstation network with a bunch of cheapskates. That being said Sony needs to drop the price lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

This is what you should have done, you should have purchased it for 519.99 after that mail $280.01 to sony. In doing so you give sony the money it deserves.

its doesn't matter how good the value is. Its just too damn expensive. When people go to buy a console they see both a 360 and ps3 and when they see that the 360 offers the same thing for the 200 dollars less, why would they buy a ps3?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

520 SEK! That's like... 60 bucks!
You're right, that's WAY too low.

This is invisible text!

did you buy it ?

This should be interesting ...

Acevil said:

This is what you should have done, you should have purchased it for 519.99 after that mail $280.01 to sony. In doing so you give sony the money it deserves.

This is FULL of WIN

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

yea it is a good deal, but if a car originally 80k is on sale for 60k does the average joe all rush out to buy it. or do they stick to buying their 30k car.

It doesn't matter how good a deal something is or on sale it is if it is still outside the range of price the consumer is willing to pay