By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Awards Best of 2008 nominees have been decided!

zexen_lowe said:
Soriku said:
Wondered when you'd make this. Sweet, I made it in 2 categories :)

How did DMJ become a user of the year nominee lolz?

Taking into account the GAFgate, him getting a PS3, Rol's thread about why he didn't own one, his "LBP will be huge", and his virgin thread, I'd be very surprised if he hadn't been nominated.

I'm still surprised that you weren't nominated, though. I'm sorry

Yes I suppose silliness and lack of respect for oneself was a requirement. Explains how Rol got nominated. Nah just kidding haha.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
I just want to go on record now as saying that my vote is for sale to the highest bidder. I accept checks, credit cards, PayPal, and Wii games.

You know where to find me. And remember, I vote early and often!

That's pretty low.   I suppose you're going to give every Secret-Santa-Wii-owner your friend code, aren't you?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
zexen_lowe said:
Soriku said:

Taking into account the GAFgate, him getting a PS3, Rol's thread about why he didn't own one, his "LBP will be huge", and his virgin thread, I'd be very surprised if he hadn't been nominated.

by your explaination, Leoj should be nominated too, being popular and seeking attention is not being the best.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
MontanaHatchet said:
I should probably change my avatar back if I want to win best avatar. Damn. I don't even like my new avatar anyways. And why wasn't I nominated for harshest mod? I really wanted to win that one

Don't worry i did nominate you for most locked threads.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

GAFgate

God, it's going to be hard to get nominated again in 2009.

Around the Network
psrock said:
zexen_lowe said:
Soriku said:

by your explaination, Leoj should be nominated too, being popular and seeking attention is not being the best.

But we're not choosing "best user" but "user of the year". Eveyone may have a different opinion on what that means, for me it was an average of everything (good and bad) that the user did in and for the site. Thus, I nominated both DMJ and leo (and two more)

Don't worry Monti, you'll win best avatar.

The competition sucks.

And I better win best thread for virgin cause it's the most epic.

And Monti will win the best Mod since there's no comp there. It would be MakingMusic, but we don't like fat goth chick lovers, and he hardly bans or locks any threads. :(

Naz isn't harsh, but he's the leader of the mods, so he has to be a little tough. But under that, he's a JRPG (aside from FFVII) fool. ^_-

Funnies will probably be Rol, though I'm funnier.

My ban reason is the best. Making music banning himself isn't that good, BenKenobi did that before (speaking of which, where is big ben?)

Meanest Member is Zen, but the douchiest member is Onyxmeth, I guess he'll win harshest mod.

colonelstubbs said:
Squilliam deserves the nostradamus award for sure

This.

4 ≈ One

I still wanted to be nominated for biggest spammer :(

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Zucas said:
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, you're quite a fine debater, Zucas.

Well I don't know about that but it is good to be nominated.

Yeah, don't let it get to your head. 

I wish my Valkyria would get mention.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.