By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All the escuses PS360 famboys can't use now

bugrimmar said:
mario kart is tripe. borderline shovelware.

Poor, poor Mario Kart... 82% average from your precious reviewers (remember, they matter, right?), and it's STILL shovelware...

Bugrimmar is phail.  Non-borderline trolling.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

82% = not AAA. it's an ok game by their standards.

but for me, mario kart is tripe and is borderline shovelware. i can disagree with a reviewer or two of course. but most of the wii reviews are pretty spot on, in the mid 60's and 70's.

so yea, wii = 95% shovelware with very very few AAA titles (maybe 5 at the most, by your standards)

bugrimmar said:
i said 5 or 7 out of complete sarcasm. i personally don't believe that tripe like mario kart is AAA game, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. but even if you count tripe like that, the wii still stinks of 95% shovelware with 5 or 7 AAA (according to your standards) games.

and that's a horrible ratio. but hey, people buy them so whatever.

It still boggles me to no end, the people that think their personal tastes dictate the truths of the world.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

hotrodx said:
bugrimmar, if you haven't played the games you criticized, don't bother criticizing at all.

This also applies to everyone. Including you One_touch_KO.

Why start a flamebait thread like this? Your title alone is a magnet for flames. You expect an intelligent discussion from this thread?

I also own a Wii (and only the Wii) at the moment. But I never use the big sales of hardware and software to feed my ego.

I played Forza 2, Halo 3, Crysis and the other games I mencioned. I have friends with all consoles, so I play the games.

Didn't like both Forza 2 and Halo 3. Forza because Gran Turismo is better for me. Halo 3 because its a shooter.

And if people doesn't know how to have a well paced discussion they are invited to simply not posting.

perpride said:
good thread dude.

Nice sig dude. GoWIII won't be missed at my place.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
82% = not AAA. it's an ok game by their standards.

but for me, mario kart is tripe and is borderline shovelware. i can disagree with a reviewer or two of course. but most of the wii reviews are pretty spot on, in the mid 60's and 70's.

so yea, wii = 95% shovelware with very very few AAA titles (maybe 5 at the most, by your standards)

[not valid anymore]

Dude, validating machine is getting a heck of a hard job with ya...

Well this thread went down in flames nicely.

twesterm > all

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47191&page=3

MP3, SMG, LoZ:TP, RE4:Wii, Okami, SSBB, Z&W, Super Paper Mario, MoH:H2, Boom Blox. That's all Wii's had for AAA games so far (although there are some more worth mentioning like NMH but it's not considered AAA) that's not so good for a 2 year old console, but the Wii has the best games to play with your friends and family, and that's where I like to defend it, if you're an antisocial guy who like to play solo al the time then it's ok for you to hate the Wii.

Me? I like to have a taste of both worlds that's why I own a PS3 and a Wii...