By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All the escuses PS360 famboys can't use now

RolStoppable said:
bugrimmar said:
the difference between ps1/ps2 and wii is that wii doesn't have any AAA games. maybe they get 1 or 2, but no more than that.

so sure, ps1/ps2 had tons of shovelware too, but it had lots of AAA games too. wii has tons of shovelware, but no AAA games.

so that means wii gamers do just buy mediocrity, and they love it.

You probably also think that only games with "Wii" and "Mario" in the title can sell on the Wii.

He already posted a non valid argument, ao you don't need to discuss his statement :P

Around the Network

how many mario games and zelda games are there? 5? 7?

so there, wii has 5 or 7 AAA (?) games. look at any review site. the wii has the fewest number of high scoring games. i'm talking any review site, even sites that would be completely biased for the wii.

reviewers rate and decide what a AAA game is. so they speak, and they show you that the wii really doesn't produce many amongst a sea of shovelware.

Aiemond said:
bugrimmar said:
the difference between ps1/ps2 and wii is that wii doesn't have any AAA games. maybe they get 1 or 2, but no more than that.

so sure, ps1/ps2 had tons of shovelware too, but it had lots of AAA games too. wii has tons of shovelware, but no AAA games.

so that means wii gamers do just buy mediocrity, and they love it.

What defines an AAA game? Big graphics and space marines shooting aliens? The wii has tons of AAA games for people that love to play games.

Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart

Smash Brothers

Fire Emblem

MP3

etc

What are HD AAA? GTA, GoW, KZ2? If this is AAA then give me the wii any day.

Yes, those are AAA for HD platforms and PC's. We can discuss that or we will enter in the "not valid anymore" field.

bugrimmar said:
how many mario games and zelda games are there? 5? 7?

so there, wii has 5 or 7 AAA (?) games. look at any review site. the wii has the fewest number of high scoring games. i'm talking any review site, even sites that would be completely biased for the wii.

reviewers rate and decide what a AAA game is. so they speak, and they show you that the wii really doesn't produce many amongst a sea of shovelware.

already 5 or 7?

Your last post stated 1 or 2. It is rising fast :D

bugrimmar said:
Wii is 95% shovelware and people love buying trashy games [Still Valid, and will be Valid Forever]

Agreed

Around the Network

i said 5 or 7 out of complete sarcasm. i personally don't believe that tripe like mario kart is AAA game, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. but even if you count tripe like that, the wii still stinks of 95% shovelware with 5 or 7 AAA (according to your standards) games.

and that's a horrible ratio. but hey, people buy them so whatever.

bugrimmar said:
i said 5 or 7 out of complete sarcasm. i personally don't believe bla bla bla I'm so sarcastic...

The world isn't ruled by your PERSONAL BELIEVES.

Mario Kart is a AAA, I'm sorry if Forza 2 or the new NFS isn't.

mario kart is tripe. borderline shovelware.

This is kinda off-topic, but I'm curious, since I've seen the term being thrown around a lot on the internet:

1) What is an A*n game? (ie. an AAA game)
2) What defines an A*n game?
3) Why should anyone give a fuck whether a game is an A*n game or not?

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

bugrimmar said:
mario kart is tripe. borderline shovelware.

[not valid anymore]

Dude you are on fire :O

what else is trashy? Uncharted? Resistance?

Even Crysis for you should be an average game!!!!!!