By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All the escuses PS360 famboys can't use now

Back ago, at the launch of both Wii and PS3, the outrageously good sales for wii were immediattly bashed by both HD fanboys.

So here's a list of escuses that they used and still using. We are gonna erase them as the time goes on.

Here they are:

- Wii is a fad. It will only last 1 year. [Not valid anymore]

- The Wii only sells more because of his price. X360 at the same price will outsell the Wii. [Not valid anymore]

- Just wait for GTA4, itz teh g4me of teh generationz, people won't care about the Wii anymore!! [Not valid anymore] (Note: In the release month of GTA4 Wii broke a sales record, almost outselling by 2 the combined sales of PS3 and 360)

- Thirds will always rather support HD than the Wii because the only software sold is from Nintendo [Still Valid]

- Wii is less powerfull than the first Xbox [ridicullous]

- X360 solds less hardware but stills the best software selling console [Not valid anymore]

- Wii owners will be glorifyed by HD games and will shift from Wii to HD in 2008 due to PS360 amazing line-up [Not valid anymore] (In the opposite I believe...)

- Wii will fail in 2009/2010/... just because yes. [Still valid]

Now the escuse that X360 fanboys use to be happy with the second place:

- Wii has last-gen graphics and having so doesn't count. X360 its teh firstz!!!!!1!1!

Finally the escuse that PS3 fanboys use to justify the third place:

- PS3 is an Elite platform. Cell is more powerfull than powerfullness. Blu Ray is the new format. Sales will go high when [insert lame escuse here]

EDIT: Point your own escuses if I missed something important.

Around the Network

You seem to think you have a point.Thing is ,you havent .

PS3 doesnt have good games [Not valid anymore]

V-r0cK said:
PS3 doesnt have good games [Not valid anymore]

Agree

Diomedes1976 said:
You seem to think you have a point.Thing is ,you havent .

[NOT VALID ANYMORE]

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:

really?O_o

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

One_touch_KO said:

- X360 solds less hardware but stills the best software selling console [Not valid anymore]

Didn't the 360 just sell more software than the Wii and PS3 combined?

MrBubbles said:
One_touch_KO said:

really?O_o

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=972050

Yeah really. Welcome to century 21.

Wii is 95% shovelware and people love buying trashy games [Still Valid, and will be Valid Forever]

it's excuses...and do better research.