By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4 Box Art Released:Missing "Only On X360" Stamp

*~Onna76~* said:

I honestly don't give a rats if 360 owners can play FFXIII or SOIV, the only thing I take personally is that as a PlayStation fan I'm being put aside by developers like Square Enix, Namco Bandai and others and the joy in the eyes of the 360 fans by our suffering. "That's" what I take personally.

Well, I'd be happy enough to see every third party game go multiplatform. Most of them already are, in fact, and there will only be more in the future as financial reality hits home. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Star Ocean: TLH go this route, too, since it's an exclusive the 360 wasn't supposed to get in the first place.

Around the Network

It video games Onna, its not worth all the anger.

Darc Requiem said:
It video games Onna, its not worth all the anger.

She's getting real annoying with all this for-the-moment reassurance. The US ToV has the "only for 360" stamp on it. The ACTUAL manual has SO4 stamped with "Only for 360." So you can counter it with random pics without the logo, just like that guy had Banjo without the logo? Big deal. If it does come out for PS3, good, otherwise, there's no plans whatsoever. Look how long ToV has been out, so if you assume it's randomly going multiplat, what does that say about the time SO4 will go, if even?

Also, BioShock says hi. So you see, you're logic is flawed. Stop whining.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

*~Onna76~* said:

@Mistershine, No smart ass, that's the European pack-shot with the logo that needs local tranlslation:

In German:

This cover is wrong.

1. The name is called "Banjo Kazooie: Schraube Locker" here

2. The USK rates our games, not the ESRB

Barozi said:
*~Onna76~* said:

@Mistershine, No smart ass, that's the European pack-shot with the logo that needs local tranlslation:

In German:

This cover is wrong.

LOL.  Photoshop?  Someone got caught.

Around the Network

So far, I haven't anyone comment on the quality of the box art. I think it looks nice.

Thanks for lightening the mood Montana. I knew we are all gamers and we love games but the tone has become far to serious. Side note: I just realized I walked right into a Dark Knight pun.

The boxart reminds me of watching the first trailer that was released when they finally go into space. It looks alright though I think I would have preferred to see a/the character(s) on it.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Barozi said:
*~Onna76~* said:

In German:

This cover is wrong.

Really? Is that why some game get released in the rest of europe but not in Germany? They are some game that don't get released in UK or Australia but as far as I know they both use ESRB so I though it was because of different laws in those countries.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

PS3 version in the works maybe. But anyway we could almost say the same thing about MGS4 if Kojima didnt shoot everyone down when ever people say 360 and MGS4 in the same breath.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st