By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human Two? Has it been canned?

I really like Too Human ! i've played it on my mates 360's few times and for me it was a good game. But i dont think it has any chance of becoming a trilogy, they should think about releasing a PC verision.

Around the Network

I had high hopes for this series until playing the demo and seeing the reviews. Mybe they can fix some of the problems if they keep going.

Squilliam said:
@Dodece: They discounted the game price fairly quickly by $20 I believe so I don't think they would have made back that much money on the game. Did they discount it again? Im not sure but its not likely that development was profitable or even close to it.

it was discounted in uk very quickly, from 39.99 to 24.99 and now its 14.99 at some places with most selling at 19.99

last remnant also followed this suit, its now 19.99

~^thats good for gamers though but not for developers, i think 2 human will get sequel sometime. its actually quite enjoyed by many gamers

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Too Human 2: Releases August 2021

I hope they'll make a 2nd game.

Too Human is a really good game, but of course it has some big flaws here and there. Metacritic shows us the wide gap of reviews from great to bad (btw. much more great reviews than bad ones).
The series has really great potential if they just listen to the fans and adding 4 player co-op, not so complicated storyline (Well not for me I had no problems with that), more enemy types and more combos (btw I love the fighting via ministick).

If they could eliminate those flaws and make a sequel, it has an chance to be a very good game and it would be Nr.1 of my most anticipated games list.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Too Human is a really good game, but of course it has some big flaws here and there. Metacritic shows us the wide gap of reviews from great to bad (btw. much more great reviews than bad ones).
The series has really great potential if they just listen to the fans and adding 4 player co-op, not so complicated storyline (Well not for me I had no problems with that), more enemy types and more combos (btw I love the fighting via ministick).

If they could eliminate those flaws and make a sequel, it has an chance to be a very good game and it would be Nr.1 of my most anticipated games list.

I agree it could be fixed, as the game runs fine it is just really poorly designed in many ways.  I would love for them to make a sequel if they fixed that part, but if the designed would not recognize it they should just save their money.

Your one of the few people I have heard that likes the RS fighting system.  What class did you play?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

smallflyingtaco said:
Barozi said:

I agree it could be fixed, as the game runs fine it is just really poorly designed in many ways. I would love for them to make a sequel if they fixed that part, but if the designed would not recognize it they should just save their money.

Your one of the few people I have heard that likes the RS fighting system. What class did you play?

Well I have the "Jack of all Trades" achievement and that requires to reach Level 10 with each class.

I've chosen the Champion as my main character (Reached Level 50)

Overall playtime should be around 45 hours.

Too Human could have been good but bad design choices ruined the experience. The Last Remnant may have been a technical mess but atleast the design choices were good.

Dang, I guess you really do like the game.  Well I have only played with the Berserker.  I was wondering if the RS mechanic might work better on something like the Commando. 

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Anybody that REALLY played the game knows that there is so much potential there for a fantastic sequel that it almost HAS to be made. I'm talking X-men to X2 here.