By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Possible God of War 3 announcement AND Kingdom Hearts game for PS3

Looks like I jumped the gun on this one.  I will go ahead and leave the pic up cause it is pretty cool.  It is concept art for a hypothetical PSN store.  It is done by a fan, not by Sony.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Nice to see you read the article where it said "fan made mockup", especially after several people corrected you.

Too bad this won't be a revision of the store

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Yeah, looks like you are right. I didn't read carefully.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Its not coming to the ps3 at all my friends, disney is exclusive to nintendo, they signed a contract which sucks unless something happens to disney we wont see Kh come back to the ps consoles. Sony might make the ps store like this everybody is telling them to look at the site through the ps blog.

mM

Why does it matter what system Disney is making games for when Square is making Kingdon Hearts?

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Around the Network

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! GOD OF WAR 3. Kratos finishing off all the gods of Olympus. And then party with Gaia woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

Now would Sony already annouce Medievil 3 already.

Edit: Damn, I'm sad now :(

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Edit: Should have checked for replies before posting

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Doesn't make sense that Disney signs a contract with Nintendo seeing as how their movies are exclusive on Blu-ray which is what the PS3 drives. ah well....companies.

clandecyon said:
Doesn't make sense that Disney signs a contract with Nintendo seeing as how their movies are exclusive on Blu-ray which is what the PS3 drives. ah well....companies.

Lol.

Like ChichiriMuyo said. It's being made by square, so hopefully it will be on the PS3. But Disney could order them not to make it on the ps3 so who knows? (Well Disney and Square do duh.)

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Kratos said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! GOD OF WAR 3. Kratos finishing off all the gods of Olympus. And then party with Gaia woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

Now would Sony already annouce Medievil 3 already.

Edit: Damn, I'm sad now :(

Medievil 3???!!! You make it even worse! ME WANNA!!

Kingdom Hearts Nintendo only? Where in earth did you guys read that? I hope not to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I sure love my WII but Kingdom Hearts which was a serious game on the PS2, ... to the WII? I have my doubts about the quality and don't forget.... I still have DQ.S printed in my mind despite the fact I no longer own the game. No one can really change my sceptisicm about that for the moment.

@Soriku of course White Knight will hit the PS3, it will be released by SCE.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo