By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Possible God of War 3 announcement AND Kingdom Hearts game for PS3

So Disney can choose which system gets Kingdom Hearts...WOW that's cool...I thought it was a Square Enix property...well its good to know that if Disney thinks it should be on the Wii...well let it be..I with it...there is another exclusive I'm looking into...^_^

Around the Network

BY THE HELL,

why are u all saying it is coming on Wii and not PS3 ?

any link about the release ?

"""""sqare enix is basicly going to force sony to sell a descent amount of consoles by telling them no FF or KH games on your system unless we see a desent install base.""""""""

==> to force Sony ? u think u can force someone to SELL something !!!
Whatever, even if their is no SE news game in developpement for the PS3, KH3 developpment may have begun since some months and so was ALREADY in dev on PS3.

Time to Work !

Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't coming any time in the near future. The entire team are working on other projects, most notably Versus XIII for the PS3.

The think speculation about this game at this stage is extremely premature. Versus still has a long way to go.. 09 release if I remember right so whichever system gets KH3 they won't be seeing the game for a VERY long time. Best put your mind on something else for the time being, Nomura has already got a lot on his plate.

libellule said:

==> to force Sony ? u think u can force someone to SELL something !!!
Whatever, even if their is no SE news game in developpement for the PS3, KH3 developpment may have begun since some months and so was ALREADY in dev on PS3.

Pretty sure the last statement about KH3 said it was not in development yet and they were instead focusing on a new Kingdom Hearts series (that is supposed to be officially announced at TGS).

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

@ ceres
When does TGS and Leipzig start, actually?

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
I dont remeber anything about NIntendo signing with Disney .

And Kingdom Hearts is Disney Charachters and Universe AND Square charachters and universe .If you remove one you dont have the same game or concept .You have just Disney .Or just Square .More so ,seeing how the Disney games have sucked along the years this game must be done by Square to warrant a minimum quality .

Remove the Disney you say. That may not be such a bad thing.

I hated the Disney stuff in KH. In fact, I stopped playing KH2 once I controlled Sora and the retard twins. Lost all it's fun. Yes, that's right, my favorite part was Roxus. Sorry to troll a bit. I think it's coming to the Wii. Continue.

Why would you think they would make it for the PS3, wii makes so much sense, seriously, the wiimote basically screams to be the keyblade, the development costs are lower, there's a larger install base for more sales, which means more money, really Sales- Production= Profit, PS3 would mean less profit, why would square wanna make less money?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

ckmlb said:
Wait for TGS for lots of Japanese RPG info, including the spinoff KH game that was mentioned. I think KH 3 isn't coming any time soon.

I completely agree with ckmlb.  Can we stop the rampant speculation about this game for now?  It's at least 2 years off, maybe 3. 

Let's look forward to the handheld spinoff we are going to see at TGS, which can be on either PSP or DS for all I care, cause I own both.  Eat it

naznatips said:
ckmlb said:
Wait for TGS for lots of Japanese RPG info, including the spinoff KH game that was mentioned. I think KH 3 isn't coming any time soon.

I completely agree with ckmlb. Can we stop the rampant speculation about this game for now? It's at least 2 years off, maybe 3.

Let's look forward to the handheld spinoff we are going to see at TGS, which can be on either PSP or DS for all I care, cause I own both. Eat it

Seconded. Nomura's team is still working on a game that may or may not be finished in 2008, for crying out loud. 

agg i want kh3 on ps3 and or 360 ( its another reason i will eventually get a ps3) BUT NOT THE WII =( alright it might be fun on the wii but i always thought it as a ps exclusive game =(

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.