By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo is up and running...

takkxyz said:
Does anyone know if you get any coins for games you registered before @ mynintendo?

Yes you do if you take a survey on them.

Around the Network

how many coins do the surveys get you?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

vonboy said:

Wii Fit - 80 coins, Wii Games - 50 coins, DS Games - 30 coins, Virtual Console Game, WiiWare Game, Wii Channel - 10 coins, Intend to Buy - 10 coins, Early Registration - 10 coins, Post-Play Survey - 10 coins

LNRT said:
vonboy said:

Wii Fit - 80 coins, Wii Games - 50 coins, DS Games - 30 coins, Virtual Console Game, WiiWare Game, Wii Channel - 10 coins, Intend to Buy - 10 coins, Early Registration - 10 coins, Post-Play Survey - 10 coins

only if done within the time frames provided by Nintendo.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

the site seems to work best atm late at night....I put everything in at 1 am and it worked like a breeze

Around the Network
LNRT said:
vonboy said:

Has anyone been able to get their points for VC/Wiiware yet? I purchased one today after signing up for Club nintendo and got no points.

souixan said:
LNRT said:
vonboy said:

Has anyone been able to get their points for VC/Wiiware yet? I purchased one today after signing up for Club nintendo and got no points.

not all VC/wiiware games give you surveys.  was it one of the ones on the list I posted?

spdk1 said:
souixan said:
LNRT said:
vonboy said:

not all VC/wiiware games give you surveys.  was it one of the ones on the list I posted?

Well unless you put it in by mistake, yes. Secret of Mana which I purchased earlier today.

I'd love to link my Shop Channel account to my Club Nintendo account, but it keeps giving me a 205943 error. Anybody else have that issue?

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Sky Render said:
I'd love to link my Shop Channel account to my Club Nintendo account, but it keeps giving me a 205943 error. Anybody else have that issue?

Error Code: 205943

This error indicates that there is a problem connecting your Wii Shop Channel account to your My Nintendo account.

• Verify that your My Nintendo user name and password are being entered correctly.
  • If this is your first time accessing the Wii Shop Channel, verify that you're not hitting "Link" with the fields blank (if you don't have a My Nintendo membership, you need to select "Do not link").
  • If you have tried the steps above and are still receiving this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)