By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo is up and running...

Well, I certainly am not entering either username or password wrong, and this is hardly my first visit, either. Great, so basically I have to call an 800 number to resolve this... If it's still doing this tomorrow, I'll give that number a call. It could just be that their server is being wonky.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network
souixan said:
spdk1 said:
souixan said:
LNRT said:
vonboy said:
how many coins do the surveys get you?

Wii Fit - 80 coins, Wii Games - 50 coins, DS Games - 30 coins, Virtual Console Game, WiiWare Game, Wii Channel - 10 coins, Intend to Buy - 10 coins, Early Registration - 10 coins, Post-Play Survey - 10 coins

Has anyone been able to get their points for VC/Wiiware yet? I purchased one today after signing up for Club nintendo and got no points.

not all VC/wiiware games give you surveys.  was it one of the ones on the list I posted?

Well unless you put it in by mistake, yes. Secret of Mana which I purchased earlier today.

I'd give it a day, and if it doesn't show up e-mail customer service.  the site is really busy right now and won't show my coins because of the server being bogged down.  I'd check it later tonight, it took 24 hours for my surveys to pop up.

EDIT: Forget what I said. Was thinking of something else. =P

Is intend to buy working....cause I cant put down any games I intend to buy?

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
Is plan to buy working....cause I cant put down any games I intend to buy?

I don't think it's working. Earlier is said something to the effect of there's no games on the list yet.

Around the Network

Ugh I wish the site would stabilize a bit so I can play around with it a bit.

It still isn't listing surveys for the majority of the games that I put in that should have surveys.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Hmmm, I know which game to get on DS now to get my 600 coins...

*goes to buy Kirby Super Star Ultra* ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Finally got it to work . Transfer 2 days ago now they got the surveys up for my old register games. Give it some time .

brawl4life said:
Finally got it to work . Transfer 2 days ago now they got the surveys up for my old register games. Give it some time .

awesome!  you holding out till you have more points, or cashing them in now?

To those who are going to register Mario and Luigi Partners in Time.

Look at the copyright in same page with the code that's in the booklet. Am I the only one that sees a typo? Seriously, I can't be the only one with this. LOL