By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blizzard "May" Join the console market.

A Startcraft game on the Wii would work very well. Please, Blizzard!

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
A Startcraft game on the Wii would work very well. Please, Blizzard!

Zerglingz Partyz.  No Blizzard! Don't do it!

It would be awesome if they did.

Acevil said:
Euphoria14 said:
GIMME D3 ON MY PS3!!!

If they do that I just might cream my pants.

You already have D3 on your ps3. One of the best SRPG series! That I have yet to actually play.

Hehe... I see what you did there.

Sneaky sneaky.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i'll believe it when i see it, their the only pc dev that isnt going to the real money making platforms, console. as far as i am concerned they should be quiet , unless they actually have a game in dev for a console or consoles. yes i wouldnt mind playing diablo 3 on a console, but since they dont care about the console audience, then i dont need to play any of their games.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Is it really necessary?

I mean I'm pretty sure everyone who owns PS360 also have a PC and would buy it even if it never be released on any console.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

S.T.A.G.E. said:

World of Warcraft would be perfect for Xbox live since most PS3 owners complain about payments so much.

Why would PS3 owners complain about payments when the PSN is free??

Unless you mean something else by that remark??

Branko2166 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

World of Warcraft would be perfect for Xbox live since most PS3 owners complain about payments so much.

If you have a game like Phantasy Star Online, FFXI, etc... that require monthly payments, you are not required to pay for LIVE gold on top of it. You can play those games online with a Silver account.

I knew this for a while and wondered why a monthly subcription based application like Netflix did not follow the same policy.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Branko2166 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

If you have a game like Phantasy Star Online, FFXI, etc... that require monthly payments, you are not required to pay for LIVE gold on top of it. You can play those games online with a Silver account.

I knew this for a while and wondered why a monthly subcription based application like Netflix did not follow the same policy.

Ok but you're still going to have to pay for live for all the other non subscription games so I don't see that as being much of a benefit unless that's the only type of games you play on your console.

And besides I think MMO games are generally easier to play on PCs and you can bypass LIVE altogether.

Diablo 3 for PS3 FTW!!!!