By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Demon's Souls trailer Revealed!

Tremble said:
What the f**** does O RLY means? It's about the french airport or what?

"Oh really?"

And even though this is a From game, Sony could be giving them a decent budget. That can make a lot of difference to a small dev like From.

Around the Network

Thxs for the answer ^^

Concerning the budget, just look at some recent games: patapon, locoroco, littlebigplanet: all these games had a low budget, but they're full of win!

From software devs are just bad. Of course, this game can be good, but I don't wanna get hyped and finally be disapointed, there are too many games to be hyped about ^^

True enough. But it could turn out to be a pleasant surprise.

Well at least it didnt look choppy this time round but with such a low quality video

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

badgenome said:

Your ab-normally positve about this bad...

I do agree with you though, i think "From" is highly under-estimated.

Maybe Sonys demons soul and Microsofts Ninja Blade can prove all the haters wrong.

Hell maybe one day they'll merge with a bigger company and learn and get better. i see talent if they have the cash to work with. along with some new form of Engine.

Around the Network

under estimated? Gimme just one game from this company that didn't turn into a shitty game?

Tremble said:
under estimated? Gimme just one game from this company that didn't turn into a shitty game?

Otogi... better I give you a second one: Otogi 2

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The Armored Core Franchise belongs to them, outside of that i dunno.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
badgenome said:

Your ab-normally positve about this bad...

I do agree with you though, i think "From" is highly under-estimated.

Maybe Sonys demons soul and Microsofts Ninja Blade can prove all the haters wrong.

Hell maybe one day they'll merge with a bigger company and learn and get better. i see talent if they have the cash to work with. along with some new form of Engine.

Well, the trailer looks nice enough, and From is a plucky little company, so I can't help but root for them to make something sweet here.

I've got severe doubts about Ninja Blade, on the other hand. It sounds like a QTE-fest. EDGE seemed to like it, though, so who knows?

Anyway, I'm a rare person who sorta liked Enchanted Arms. Pizza-headed golem ftw!

not bad, not great...