By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Demon's Souls trailer Revealed!

Come on, no one was Hyped even a little just by that ending alone? -_-

Around the Network

This comes out in February?

Not looking good sales-wise...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

too bad it is low quality

however, that low quality video looks better then the high quality videos we saw before...that's an improvement...

right?....right?

Stats87 said:
too bad it is low quality

however, that low quality video looks better then the high quality videos we saw before...that's an improvement...

right?....right?

Sadly, it is.

looks good

Around the Network

From Software i have always liked their Armoured Core series (even though they havent really improved it much from the original), but apart from that they havent really made a decent RPG in my eyes.

It will be interesting to see how far they have come and if they have learnt some new tricks. I like these types of RPGs now and then so ill probably pick it up regardless of reviews and give it a go but my hopes are not high.

Also want to see a hi res trailer as its hard to really see the detail in that one.

Wow, that is coming out quick! That's only 7 months from the annouce date. Very good Sony! Get games out!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Wow, that is coming out quick! That's only 7 months from the annouce date. Very good Sony! Get games out!

Agreed, they should do THIS "In terms of time" more offen.

Geez, I want to get excited about the game, but you can't see shit in the trailer :P.

It's all about the game.

This game looks kickass :)

I mix of Ninja Gaiden and God of War more like it, but I will keep my eye out on this game. Not to many PS3 games I'm looking at...at the moment. So this game caught my eye.