By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

SnakeEyez said:
Before anymore trolls come, I'll say it. Chances are that these images are touched up. With that said, it doesn't (and shouldn't) matter because the game still has 9+ months left in the oven so I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up looking better than these screens.

Look at how good Uncharted 1 looked, ND don't need to do that

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
Before anymore trolls come, I'll say it. Chances are that these images are touched up. With that said, it doesn't (and shouldn't) matter because the game still has 9+ months left in the oven so I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up looking better than these screens.

Yeah, I agree about the "touched up" part. You can clearly see some anti-aliasing in the last screenshot (look at the top part of the little wall, and the shield), and it doesn't look like 2x AA. I doubt the PS3 can do 4x or even 8x. o_O

But who cares?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I wonder when this game will be released, probably Q3 2009 i would imagine!

Loved the first so this one should be just as good

now if only other devs would follow ND's lead and put some more damn color in their shooters...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Now this game looks GOOD,i mean Everything is better in this one.

Around the Network

wooo those pictures are like... epic.

Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:

Oh I know. I was just doing a pre-emptive strike on any troll that would bring that up. . I would then proceed to posting this:

A screenshot taken from Uncharted 1, where ppl claimed it was PR bullshots...IDK about u guys, but that's how Uncharted looked on my TV.

Edit: Crap, that aint come out like I wanted it to. U know the drill, right click -> view image.

I can't wait.

SnakeEyez said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:

Oh I know. I was just doing a pre-emptive strike on any troll that would bring that up. . I would then proceed to posting this:

A screenshot taken from Uncharted 1, where ppl claimed it was PR bullshots...IDK about u guys, but that's how Uncharted looked on my TV.

Edit: Crap, that aint come out like I wanted it to. U know the drill, right click -> view image.

It does look beautiful though there is a noticeable step up, now I just want to see if it is possible to make the water effects look any better

Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Munkeh111 said:
SnakeEyez said:

Edit: Crap, that aint come out like I wanted it to. U know the drill, right click -> view image

It does look beautiful though there is a noticeable step up, now I just want to see if it is possible to make the water effects look any better

*looks at screen* Hmmm... Damn man! Stop proving my point SnakeEyez (I'm not a troll either). :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!